Felt

When a kid gets a new toy, he gets very excited and is very happy and loves his toy so much that he can't even live without it for a second. He shows off his toy to all his friends and makes them feel jealous. He always keeps praising his toy, loves it and keeps playing with it. But then one day he gets bored of that toy, so much that he doesn't even want to see it in front of his eyes, he gets tired of that toy and discards it. It's actually okay if its a toy but what if that toy is a human?
A living being?
A girl who has a heart❤ and feelings?
A girl who loved that boy so much that she lied so many times to her parents,to her friends, to her relatives just so that she could bring a smile on her bf's face!
She expressed her utmost loyalty, devotion and love to that boy did whatever he wanted to do.
Imagine the pain of that girl😭😭😭😭.

Please its my request to all the Boys in this world don't let this happen! Not even unknowingly because it hurts badly😭.
Don't make promises which you cannot keep.
Don't even show the desire to do something which her conscience and values won't allow.
Love her for the way she is and be in your limits and don't do something which both of you will regret later.

To fall in love is a easy thing but to maintain that love all your life is what is important.
It spoils a life, it spoils someone's dreams, It destroys someone's faith in LOVE, it Breaks a heart completely.

#Story of a girl😢. P.S