Prologue

The weather was grey and chilly which announced that winter was pretty much here. November was already well underway, negatives temperatures were at the appointment but snow was nowhere to be found...

I could feel a fresh breeze slipping off my face comparable to cold hands caressing my cheeks and rubbing their thumbs on my forehead. Taking walks in my Neighbourhood just before it gets dark was a true pleasure, especially when I could feel the snow compressing under my feets.

"Ahhhh" I whispered to myself as I looked into the sky "I guess there won't be any snow today either"

It was this time of the year in Canada when people starts to shut in, preparing themselves to get through "another annoying winter" which explained why I was the only one vagabonding streets. Left alone with tall trees and dead leaves, this "walking out when it's chilly" hobby of mine was like a break of everything, allowing me to refocus and purify my mind from life's daily routine. It also gave me the feeling to develop myself psychologically faster than other 15 years old teenagers, especially those at school who brag about their social statut, their money or even their sexual adventures with girls.

I turned back in direction of my house, "I should get home now if I want some supper" I said to myself before engaging my way back enjoying every single second left of freedom...