Snapshot

* Isabel's POV *

" Isabel I think we should just break up " as those words left Harry's mouth, my heart broke then and there . I ran up stairs packed everything I had at his house and then left hesitantly without looking back .

* 3 years later *

* Isabelle's POV *

"Yaaaas gurll wuurk" my attractive *sigh* yet gay photographer Damien yelled out. I was in the middle of a photo shoot here in Las Vegas. After a couple more shots were taken I was finished.

After changing out of my bikini from the shoot ( bikini in side bar ) I decided to go out and get lunch since I hadn't eaten since 8 this morning it was only 1 am so I decided to get something light, as today was my 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend Dylan.

After getting changed into some comfortable yet stylish clothes I decided to get going . ( photo of Isabel's outfit on side bar ) I was wearing a white and blue striped summer dress that ended mid thigh, and for shoes I was wearing my favourite low cut white converse.

As I entered the cafe, I scanned the room for an empty table so,we here around the back corner of the room. After finding the table I sat down, "hello welcome to nandos what would you like to order?" Nandos was by far my favourite restraint I remember the first time I had it was with harr- an old friend of mine . " miss? " the waiter snapped me out of my thoughts " um yeah sorry can I please have a qua- half a chicken and chips with extra hot peri peri sauce?" Yes I'm a model but I like to eat.... A lot. "Any drinks?" The waiter asked "uhh a coke please" with that she left to get my food .

* 30 mins later *

Finally after waiting a ga-ba-mill-zillion years my food actually arrived. By now I was beyond starving! So I dug in straight away. I was half way through my chips when the door bell to Nandos rang indicating somebody had walked in . I decided to ignore it since i was too into my food. Just when I was about to take a sip of my coke I heard a familiar British accent say my name. Looking up was a sight I was not expecting to see for a while. A long while......

______________________________________________________________

** a/n ** -

Hey humans! Sorry if this chapter sucked aha but this is only my second fan fiction. I hope you like this book, if you don't please give it a chance , I'll try to make it as fan-fabulous as possible ;)

Comment/vote? Thanks guys love you x

~ ava ~ <3