FRIENDSHIP LOVES AFFAIR

It’s too late when Cupid arrowed the heart of This Girl named Rangelish.................

Magbestfriend at magkaklase sina Rangelish at Winter na parehong nasa 4th year highschool ngayon. Uber sweet silang magbestfriend.Kung una mo silang makikita ay talagang masasabi mong mag  M.U sila dahil sa sweetness at closeness nilang magbestfriend. Sabay sila kung magrecess,lunch pati pag-uwi. Holding hands while walking with laughing each other ang lakging nakikita pag nasa daan na sila.Tila inggit ang nararamdaman ng mga nagkakacrush na estudyante sa Campus kay Winter. Dahil sa headturner at Boy Next Door ng Campus ay parang wala nang chance na mapansin ni Winter ang mga ito dahil kay Rangelish lang siya naka-focus.

Nang sia’y nasa roundtable ng punong Acacia. Maririnig ditto ang halakhak ng isang Mutya na ngiti naman ang makikita sa gwapong Prinsipe. Time comes, Nagtapat si Winter kay Rangelish nang sila’y nasa roundtable during their recess time. But he have’nt yet direct his true purpose. First, he started to tell a story, a cute story. Then, Rangelish liked the cute story. After that Winter’s conscience  forced him to tell his inside feelings. That’s why  He made a few  minutes of silence then He breaks now his silence. He told his real feelings to her. When Rangelish heard that, she felt an overwhelming and suddenly Rangelish replied a sweet smile on him. He thought that she did’nt object  his feelings to her. Rangelish talked.

“ Since we were bestfriend then and now. I agree to court me but one thing you should remember, Even   we were best friends,  Expect the things, unexpected. It takes a hundred years”

“Even It will take to a Million years...Billion years....Trillion years or Even I’m died already, I will keep on courting you and your answer will lead me to a new life to live forever. You and Me for eternal life”  

“Really?? I feel a boastful breeze brought from my kind hearted friend. Oh that was new. Let’s see J. I’ll mark your words.”

“Do you want to have a witness?”

“Do you want me to have? Why not?.” Rangelish asked.

Their conversation turn to a girl- boy serious conversation not their typical best friends sweetness 143 level. Haahahaaahaahha

************************************************************************************************************************************************************           *****************************************************

When the two of them goes to the place for that will serve as their witness. They climbed on the left side of the falls. They located a big tree called Molave. This tree will serves as their witness. In trunk of the tree they wrote their names. Between their names they also wrote a word “love”. When Winter think to put a heart shaped outside their names. Rangelish reacted.

“Oops, Perhaps you forget. Remeber we’re not yet on. We went here to make this place, this tree as our witness for your words. “Even It will take to a Million years...Billion years....Trillion years or Even I’m died already, I will keep on courting you and your answer will lead me to a new life to live forever. You and Me for eternal life.”  Am I right?.

“Oh, I am sorry, I forgot cause I thought we are now.

“Don’t run too fast, you may fall down and get wounds on your toes.”

====================================================================================================================================================================================