I want to die

My father is a crackhead and my mother abuse me since i was 7.I am now 16 and my name is Venassa shore.I have no boyfriend and school the only place I get a break when I am not bullyed.I wish I could run away but i have no other choice.My mother abuse me cause she think I'm the reason my dad started crack. It finally monday and school is terrible. I am being bullyed by girls and boys. My teacher Mr.tyler is single and the only one can I talk to. At lunch these boys at  started to take my luch and put in my face.On the bus I got beat up and jump.My mother said I was stupid and I had to cut my hair. That was the finally straw.I ran away and told my teacher Mr. tyler. He said that I could stay and live with him. So I pack up and he pick me up that night.In that house I felt safe. School didn't bother me much and I ate luch with Mr.tyler.Things were going good for once in my life I was happy. I had went to the movies,played games, and did fun stuff. But all things good have to end. Mr.tyler and me had dinner together at night it was late and we got close. He kiss me and started to take my clothes off.I had said stop,STOP,STOOPPPPPPP. But when I was naked he ahd raped me.He said I have to pay to be in this house. He said if I told anyone he would tell the truth about me and my past. II was pregant and Mr.tyler said killed it but I won't.It was his fault I got this cause he toke my first experienced.Now he want me to kill my child.Mr.tyler said if I don't killed the baby I will be kick out.So I stop going to school and been on the streets as a stripper.It been nine month and I just had my baby July 1,2012. I had went to my parents house for help. My dad was not home it was just my mom. I had told her everything ans she toke the baby and threw her down the stairs. I had fought my mom and when I was done she was dead. I ahd toke my baby and ran as far as I could. We had slept on a bench under the tree. The police had found my fingerprint and toke me to jail I have 17 years.My child is in foster care.At least I know she safe and have food.MY jail mate hate me when I was sleep she tried to kill me.I have nothing to live for and I can't people wrong cause I have no degree,friends,jobs,and house. I am done. I give up it over. I had stole the cop gun at luch and shot myself. I wanted to die and now I am dead.