Chapter 1

On a cold summer night a boy named Adrien found a girl who was the same age as him and her name was Marinette but they didn't know that they were brother and sister.
Time skip 10 months later
They have been dating for a while now but Marinette was shy around Adrien but one cold summer night Marinette had Adrien stay over at her house. So after that night she was having a huge mood swings then Chloe said you should have a pregnancy test done. The next day Marinette was holding 3 pregnancy tests in her hand when Adrien came up to her room he was cut off to see no just one but 3 pregnancy tests in her hand. In the morning Marinette and her boyfriend were downstairs to tell her mother. After she told her mother, her mother called her Marinette father and told him then he came up to Marinette and pointed to her belly and asked who is the father and Marinette said Adrien. So on Saturday Marinette called her best friend Sophia and told her that she had some emergency 🚨 news to tell her and bring your boyfriend lok and Adrien called his best friend Rick and told him that he had some emergency 🚨 news to tell him and bring your girlfriend Lisa.

If you guys and dolls can come up with any ideas 💡 it would be great if you guys and dolls (IF YOU GUYS AND DOLLS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FOR ME Don't BE AFRAID TO ASK AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO ANSWER THEM)