My alpha

* this is my first book ive written and im new to wattpad thank you please be kind to me

-Mo

Chapter 1

In my cage i sat there quietly , all alone nothing but darkness. Covered in cuts, bruises and slashes on my back, i have long blonde and brunnette hair and turqouise eyes. I am a shapeshifter, my name is snow and my wolf is kellie together we are one. "I need to get outta here now, fuck my body hurts so much i need to shift now" i said quietly so no one could here. I finally let kellie take over,instead of hands and feet, i had paws and blonde fur brunette splotches scattered. I listen to see if anyone is coming, its quiet i low crawl quietly over to the door. I push it open with my nose, and my nose starts to burn alittle , shit its made of silver the whole damn thing is i thought to myself. I dart out of the cage quick so no one sees. Running through the hall ways, finally stopping at the front door. I sniffed the air to see if there was a scent or any sign of anger. A chocolate scent lingered in the air, driving my wolf and i crazy, Kellie screamed "mate!" As she and i ran outside into the forest, the scent became stronger. Running through the bushes and dodging trees in the forest, we finally came to a stop, seeing a dark black wolf with emerald green eyes. Another wolf runs up to me and tackles me to the ground stopping me from getting to my mate. Kicking the other wolf off i get back onto all four paws as i quick as i can but only to be tackled to the ground by my beautiful mate. I growl at him playfully, but he growls back in a serious tone. He shifts back to human form and tells me to do the same. Running behind a tree shifting back into my human form, I stay there hiding my body from him, only popping my head out. He throws his shirt at me telling me to put it on. "Whats your name mate ?" I ask him, "Jack Wilson alpha of the silver moon pack.. Whats your name beautiful?" He says. I blush a light shade of red, "Snow Harper of the Red blood pack daughter of alpha Drake" i say quietly to him. "Beautiful, just perfect for you Snow" said Jack. He rushes forward smashing his lips to mine with hunger.

He removes his lips from mine, still holding me in place. Not letting go of me. " Beautiful, we are going back to your pack to get your stuff and then we are heading back to our pack, now lets go" he said. I freeze and think what the fuck i barely know this and hes expecting me to move in with him hell no. "Im not moving in with you, fuck no, i barely know and plua you havent fucking earned me yet so hold your horses buddy" i said. " first of all what a dirty mouth you have snow, and by the way. YOU WILL BE MOVING IN WITH ME" he says calmly and then using his alpha voice. Fuck no he did not just do that. "You didnt do what i think you just did you" i say in a sharp tone. "Yes i did beautiful" he says looking down at me. "Listen here Jack I am your mate not one of your other pack members you will never use your alpha tone with me ever again you will treat me with respect and you will earn me"i say with a stern look looking up at him. "Mate, i am sorry for using that tone with you i wont use it again unless i have to, but you will be moving in with me because your father already agreed" he said. I was shocked, what the fuck... "When did you fucking ask my father? Huh?" I said." Well i had ....

Hey everybody hope you like the book so far comment and let me know the next chapter will be updated by tommorow..

Love you guys bye

- Mo