¿What happened to john¿

CHAPTER 1

Nick finally got over his horrible cold. He was so happy. He got to school and met his friends behind the cantine where they always meet. It was a great day.

The next day things were different....

Nicks best friend, John wasn't in! He was always in school. he hadn't even texted anyone why he was away. on Saturday Nick went to john's house but he wasn't there!

Nick wasn't that worried so he went home even though he was quite annoyed that he didn't tell him anything.

John went to school. It felt odd. Nobody was on the bus. Millions of people from his school got on his bus. But there was no nobody ………

It might of had something to do with the fact that it was Sunday.

That meant that John had slept through the whole of Friday and Saturday and he hadn't been aware of it!

He went home and sat on his bed. He couldn't comprehend how he could have slept that long and why his mother didn't wake him. Then he realised,HIS MOTHER. He hadn't seen his mother since Thursday.

    John's father died when John was three, him and his mother were very close he couldn't imagine life without her. Anyway he wanted to check on her, he was so worried about her. He raced

up the stairs into his mother's room. She was asleep. But wait how could she have slept that long as well. He tried to wake her up but she wasn't breathing.

John called the ambulance. He couldn't lose his mother. As soon as the ambulance arrived, John rushed them upstairs to his mothers room……but it was too late. She was dead.

The following week John did nothing. He

would lay in bed all day almost drowning in his tears. But he didn't care, his life had no purpose anymore. He got isolated from the outside world a and if anybody tried to break that isolation then they would get it. Nick was now getting really worried he went to John's house and nocked but there was no answer he climbed up the giant tree that had been outside the house forever and saw John curled up in a ball, rocking back and forth. He noticed the words all over the wall saying do not disturb. it wasn't in ink or paint. Nick gasped . It was written in blood. He went home he clearly didn't want any company.