Stephano x Reader

• Dedicated to PewDiePie

You run through the  dark house. Dodging monsters, occasionally falling down stairs. You ar not sure excactly how long you have been in here. You think there are others, but you are unsure. It could  just be your insanity growing. You begin to cry and burst through a door. There, standing before you, is a tall, shining, golden man. He glistens in the candlelight. You rejoice, there is another person. As you start to smile, he stops you. "I am sorry, I am only a humble statue."   

You don't care. As long as there is someone to talk to. "Come with me!" You shout. The two of you wander the halls, sharing stories. Soon you come across  a chair, "Mr Chair!" Stephano shouts, they embrace. You feel jealous.Who is this chair? What gives him the right to embrace your bae? Suddenly you hear growling from behind a door and you run. Stephano carries Mr Chair and you trip him. The chair breaks. "oh well" you yell 'surprised' and 'upset'. Stephano mourns Mr Chair for a moment then continues running. You end up in the basement and lock the door. Stephano hugs you. You blush and forgive him about Mr Chair.

"You know....When you leave...I cannot come with you..." Stephano breathes heavily. You begin to cry. "Why not?" 

"I told you, I am a statue...this where I belong..."   He whispers. As night draws in you fall asleep on his shoulder.

You wake up in your bed, in your house. You begin to cry, Stephano is gone.  You parents don't understand.