Some Things Just Happen (My weird experiences)

September 2013

   I had feelings of being watched, along with the occasional shadows. I read lots of Creepypastas, and, believe it or not, have seen/experienced a few. I have a huge 6 acre field in my backyard and it has a trail cut around it, and I liked to go on daily walks. One day, I was turning a corner when, from behind a fence, I saw a flash of black, white, and a triangle of silver. The story of Jeff the Killer replayed in my mind, and I turned around and ran until I was safe in my room. I haven't been out in the field since then. However, I had seen someone, who looked like Hoody/Hoodie from MarbleHornets, jump down from a big tree in the field and loom in my direction. When I blinked, he was gone. I had assumed it was my imagination, and continued my walks up until that flash of black, white, and silver.

    I though maybe it would be the last of my weird encounters, but oh-no, this was only the beginning of a loooong strand of them.

    A few weeks later (in school), I had gone to classes and served a whole day, and something weird had happened. In every class I had been in that day, the lights either flickered on and off a couple of times, the computer I was using didn't work (even when I moved to a different one), and a video teachers were trying to show us kept turning on and off. I asked around if it had happened to any of the other classes, but it was only in my grade, in my mini-school, and in my classes.

    After that, the strange things stopped for about a week. Then re-appeared with random taps at my window at night, shadows, voices in my head, re-occurring nightmares about a tall, faceless man in a suit, and even a power-outage in my house only that lasted for a whole day.

    Soon after, they went away... Until Halloween...