Prologue

Prologue

Flicking the burnt out end of the blunt onto the ground, the weed was already hitting me. When I looped my arm around the neck of the guy in front of me, nothing could stop my wide grin. "Thanks for sharing," I said, husky both from shouting over the music and from how turned on I was. The man, Ollie, he'd told me about ten minutes ago, leant down to kiss my neck and I arched my back into him. His tight brown curls tickled my chin.

"My pleasure." His breath against the shell of my ear sent a shiver down my spine and I barely stopped a loud gasp spilling from my lips. My body hummed with desire as I kept his face close to mine. "Shall we get out of here?" He inquired suggestively, fingers tracing the bare skin of my back that my dress revealed.

"Let's go," I replied instantly, double checking that I was still grasping my black clutch containing the essentials. I knew Meg and Hannah wouldn't be expecting me to come back after coming outside with this guy, so I wasted no time in saying bye to them.

Ollie hailed down a cab and I struggled to keep the nervousness from the pit of my stomach. I'd been home with one guy from a club before and knew that the chances of him being a maniac were rather limited, but I was still completely vulnerable in this situation.

The desire that was pumping through my veins urged me on, though, especially when Ollie dragged his hands through my blonde hair and placed a soft kiss on my jaw after doing his seatbelt up. His pale blue eyes met mine teasingly and he rested a hand on exposed thigh. My need for contact was being wrenched up by the minute and I really hoped he didn't live too far away.

We pulled up outside an average looking apartment block and Ollie paid for the taxi, despite my offer to go halves. Luckily it was in the city centre and so it wouldn't be a long walk of shame home in the morning.

I was shoved into a number of walls before we actually got to Ollie's room and I groaned each time he was pressed fully against me, lavishing any skin he could get to. I almost pitied the various people living in the flats below and above – it was lucky no one saw us, even if it was nearly two in the morning.

When inside his overly messy apartment, I wasted no time in removing my high and painful heels. On the way to the bedroom I attempted to get the zip at the back of my dress down, but it had needed Meg to do up and so Ollie was going to have to help me.

Ollie's hand quickly took over, dragging my zip down my back at an agonisingly slow pace. I squirmed from the urge to spin around a lock lips with my handsome lover for the night, but resisted, putting up with his ministrations and biting the inside of my cheek as my skin was set on fire.

As soon as I was naked, I dragged him to the bed, and didn't hesitate in showing him exactly what his teasing had done to me.