The Terror After The Storm

~WARNING IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG GUT PLEASE DO NOT READ **~DREAM~** 

Roses P.O.V

I got dressed and ready I walked out of the house down 2 houses And I knocked On the Door I got no answer i knocked again and again after 7 times i dug thought the flower pot on the steps i found the golden key i stuffed it in the key hole and turned it to the left then the right the door creeped open the smell of Blood was like beating me in my face i left the key in the hole and i ran upstairs i opened Luckarys Bedroom Door And I saw it Her room was a mess her posters torn her meds on the floor her white carpet  stained with crimson red blood I said loudly Luckary Were Are you!?! ARE YOU OKAY!!! My voice echoed through the house i saw the trail lead to the bathroom door and it was cracked and that's when it me the smell. the ripped pages the broken glass ripped up pictures i stopped dead. I pulled out my phone and called 911..... about a few minutes later the cops and others showed up Her Uncle walked though to door i ran and hugged him he said Rose Sit down let me talk to the men dear....

I listened To Christopher Talk i heard the cop say she has Committed suicide Mr.Christopher And We Found a empty bottle of Pain Killers And We Found A Razor Blade and her laptop open to a Site Called Wattpad And Their Was A Story Called Worthless And The Last Chapter Was  "I cant Say Anything Anymore" and we read that chapter and we were guessing she was talking to a ex or a ex-friend.. Christopher Whipped His Eyes I could See That He Was In True Pain.

Christopher's P.O.V

I sat their is the middle of a tattoo,when Joy Ran into the room and Said SOMETHING HAPPEN TO LUCKARY CHRISTOPHER JOHN THEY NEED YOU KNOW! I'L FINSH THE TATTOO The young boy said Whats Going on? And I said My Daughter something is wrong with my baby girl and he said oh...I raced out of the tattoo shop i got into my car started it and i started speeding i parked the the car Roses Car Was in the drive way and the cop cars and the emergency crew was there too,in the back of my mine i was saying Oh God I Fucked Up Shes Gonna Be Okay Just Hurt Please Let her be okay.And i walked in my house Rose ran into my arms i said Rose Sit down let me talk to the men dear.... she moved away from me i walked over to the Cop or As I known Him as Deputy Janie Jones he said  she has Committed suicide Mr.Christopher And We Found a empty bottle of Pain Killers And We Found A Razor Blade and her laptop open to a Site Called Wattpad And Their Was A Story Called Worthless And The Last Chapter Was  "I cant Say Anything Anymore" and we read that chapter and we were guessing she was talking to a ex or a ex friend... I whipped my eyes my living nightmare has came true my heart stopped for a few seconds....... I said Do you have her Phone? he said yes i said can i have the SD Card So i can have the pictures  and he handed me the Case and the SD Card i said where is the rest of her phone he said it was broken son  i said oh in sadness after the mess was cleaned up,Roses Family Came Over and Calmed Me Down In the two  hours i had been there i had about 5 emotional break downs  and after that Rose sat there on my couch Her make up smeared and in her hand she had her phone and it shown a picture of her and luckary i watched the tears roll down her face and she rubbed her thumb over the picture and she whisppered I said i'd never let you fall and i meant it. i sat down beside her and hugged her and i said that was her favorite song.....

Furcas's P.O.V

I sat there with Little Shrimp in my lap she said Brother Nijana im sleepy and she rubbed her eyes and then the phone ran i picked it up  and and It Was Rose She said through out a sob i said Rosa May Calm down,she said Luckary Commited  Suicide! I said WHART !?!?!?! she repeated her self i felt a tear slip out of my eyes and then Little Shrimp hugged my legs for dear life i said hold on i Screamed MOTHER! FARTHER! WE HAVE TO GO TO AMERICA! They came down stairs and said Furcas Zander Von Heiaceze! What The Fuck Is Wrong With You! I said Luckary Is gone! As In Forever! My mother Grabbed the phone from my grasp and asked for Christopher  she said almost out of tears My Sister In a ball on the floor  sobbing hard that she started to choke on her sobbs i picked up up from the ground and she hugged my neck as she cryed into my shoulder and i looked at my farther and he was holding it back but i could see the pain in his Grey colored eyes...My mother layed down the phone and she turned to my farther and i watched the tears roll down her cheeks  and she said Furcas Zander Von Heiaceze pack your and your sisters bags we leave at sun rise I carried  my baby sister on my back and i packed our stuff and i brought our bags down stairs and i sat them near the door that night i slept on the couch with little shrimp on top of me ...That Morning we Got Up got dressed and we boarded the plane  ABOUT 6 HOURS LATER We Were in Evansville,Ohio I texted Rose and thats when She said she be at  the Bar  and we rushed their i saw her she sat there with her hair in her face i got up closed and moved her hair out of her face and i saw the smeared make up and the tear stanes  she said my car is the The Black Mustang we got in her car my mother drove and we were at 34 Plazyer Street and she said The Big Grey House we pulled in the drive way and after that i put little Shrimp on my back and carred our bags and Rose said Hey There Little One Remember Me? and she said Yesh I does and  and Little Shrimp Pulled my hair and said Brother Nijana I want to be with Rosie! And I handed her to Rose And Little Shrimp she hugged Roses Neck and she said I missed You Rosie Posie We Walked Into the House and Christopher Hugged My Mother and Farther. I sat our stuff down And  Christopher Said Furcas And Rose Can sleep on the couch and Little Shrimp can sleep on the love seat or with Furcas andd Rose And BuzzleBub And Incbus can sleep in the guest room We said okay ...

**~Le Timeish Skip~**

It was 3;23am i layed there next Rose,Little Shrimp in between us I could tell Rose wasnt asleep her eyes were closed i saw the tears run down her cheeks I got up and Rose whispered Where are you going? i said outside she said c-can i come? i said yes she got up gracefully and she grabbed her ciggs and a lighter she  and i went outside and we sat on the steps and she said want one? i took a cigg and lit it she did the same i took a drag and i let it come back out the smoke came out of my nose and she said damn you like to smoke dont you? I said yeah since when did you start smoking? she breathed out smoke and said since i was 16 I said damn right at two year eh? she said yeah i said did you read the last chapter of Luckarys story? I let out a sigh and said yeah i did and it was upseting. Rose took a few drags of her cigg and said have you talk to Sydney Jade today? I breathed out a big puff of smoke and Said yeah and i felt a tear run down my face and Rose said Dear Your Crying I said I know,We're Carapherneliac's Now....Rose Breathed Smoke through her Nose and Said I'l Be The Fire That Will Catch You. And I said Whats so Good About picking Up The Pieces Even If We Dont Want To? The wind blew out my cigg and Roses too i flicked mine into the yard and Rose did too we went back inside and it was now 4;20am Little Shrimp raised up and rubbed her eyes  and said is it time to get up and rose said no its time to go to CANDYLAND! Rose said in a half demonical voice and Little Shrimp Giggled i sat down beside her and said come on let go to candy land! Rose climbed under the sheets and Her and rose fell asleep and the left me there to stare at the dark walls i sighed in pain and closed my eyes one last time.

**~Dream~**

I looked At Her Beautiful Face Her face Stained in crimson blood Rose's Face was covered her body had bullet wounds i screamed in terror  i looked at my self and i screamed Again In Horror i was covered in blood my intestins hanging to the floor and i felt something reach in my chestand pull something out i looked up and it was Lucifer He said Becareful Who You Trust The Devil Once Was An Anglei said Lucifer out of Breath and i fell to my knees In sickening pain  and Lucifer Said somthing i couldnt understand and there stood Luckary Her White Upon This Dawing Tee shirt was stained in crimson and I looked at her belly where her clothes were torn and there was a whole in her,her wrists bleeding with bunches of open wounds and I gasped  and seeched her name and reached for her and Lucifer moved her away from my cold reach and Lucifer said Shes Mine now! you pathetic human  I screamed in pain i felt something else being torn out of me it was my liver and my little sister Little Shrimp took a bite of my Liver and Then Rose came at me and reached inside my chest and Rose had my beating heart in her hand  i grasp her arm and i gasped out for air and said Rose! And she handed My Heart To Lucifer and Thats When He opened his mouth and eat all my heart in one bite and Luckary Aparied out of no-where and she had a sword and Luckary Swong The Sword  and i heard ι'м α кιℓℓєя

¢σℓ∂ αη∂ wяαтнƒυℓ ѕιℓєηт ѕℓєєρєя ι'νє вєєη ιηѕι∂є уσυя вє∂яσσм ι'νє мυя∂єяє∂ нαℓƒ тнє тσwη ℓєƒт уσυ ℓσνє ησтєѕ ση тнєιя нєα∂ѕтσηєѕ ι'ℓℓ ƒιℓℓ тнє gяανєуαя∂ѕ υηтιℓ ι нανє уσυ мσσηℓιgнт tαℓкιηg ι ѕмєℓℓ уσυя ѕσƒтηєѕѕ ¢αяηινσяσυѕ αη∂ ℓυѕтιηg тσ тяα¢к уσυ ∂σwη αмσηg тнє ριηєѕ ι wαηт уσυ ѕтυƒƒє∂ ιηтσ му мσυтн нσℓ∂ уσυ ∂σ?η αη∂ тєαя уσυ σρєη ℓινє ιηѕι∂є уσυ σн, ℓσνє ι'∂ ηєνєя нυят уσυ

**~End Of Dream~**

FURCAS WAKE UP! I heard my mother scream and i jumped up frightened i was in a pool of sweat my mother and rose sitting beside me Rose hugged me and she whispered i know i had the same dream. my mother sighed in happyness and got up and walked away.