Guess who

Jacobs pov.

"Guess who...?"
A familiar voice hummed through my ears as someone covered my eyes.

"I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count."

The female voice said with a giggle." Umm my smoking hot girl friend?"I replied pulling Jasmine so she was facing me.

She planted a kiss on my cheek and sat down in the desk next to me."So wanna go to Taco Bell for lunch?" She blabbed combining all of her words together."Well duh!" I replied

"It's just we never get to hang out anymore other then on weekends and I just..." "I know I know senior year is stressful but baby we will make time."She gives me a cheeky smile and turns toward the board.

I don't remember a thing the teacher taught that day. My mind was focused on the fact that I was going to be graduating with the love of my life and growing old with the most amazing girl ever . Man I'm lucky!

I thought as the bell slashed through my thoughts. "You ready?" Jasmine asked latching our fingers together." Huh oh I've been ready." I say grabbing my books and coming out of my daze.

"Okie dokie..." she replied with a cheesy smile. "You're a dork!" I said trying not to grin.

"Oh shut it party pooper!" " You're just jealous because I can pull off an okie dokie and you can't." "Oh yeah you think so?" I asked with a curious face.

"You-" I cut her off with a kiss. "Okie-" then I finished with a dokie. She smiled "well maybe you kinda can."

"Alright you win." she said sticking out her tongue. "Shut up and take me to eat food..." I replied with a smile.

Sorry it's so sort but I have a really good idea for this story. Please share,like,comment, and vote for more thanks!😋