In the beginning

Mabel and Dipper just boarded the bus to go back to gravity falls. Mabel looked out of the window and Dipper kept looking at the letter that all their friends from gravity falls gave them. "Dipper don't be sad we'll go back to gravity falls soon, and until then enjoy being a teenager now" Mabel said trying to comfort Dipper
Then the bus driver said here we go first stop California and then Mabel and Dipper ran off the bus and hugged their parents. "So Kids how was gravity falls" Their Dad said.  Oh my god Dad it was as fun I had a zombie boyfriend and we fought an evil - theen Dipper nudged her in the side. well it sounds like You guys had a fun time with your Grunkle Stan. If your hungry mom has lunch in the house. Then both kids went running in side the house. Then their mom went and hugged them both. You guys enjoyed your selves in Gravity Falls? Then both responded with yeah with their mouths full of food . "Well go in your room and put your bags away" Mom said. And they both went and through their bags in their room.
And get your things together because tomorrow is your first day of junior high then they both stopped in their tracks and said HIGH SCHOOL!!!??? "Yeah your 13 now so your ready for Junior high school" Mom said. They both went in their rooms. Then Mabel went in Dipper's room and said Junior High, we just destroyed a space demon a couple of hours a go.  Mabel don't worry with this journal and our experience with weird things nothing can stop us.
"Yeah you did destroy robot Gideon with your bare hands" Mabel said. See nothing can stop us. And just when Dipper said that a stick and a note came out of The journal.

"Hey what is that" Mabel said. " I don't know some type of magic wand" Dipper said confused. Then he read the note aloud and it said " to Dipper I know I didn't get to go around the world with me, but this is just a gift I got you for your thirteenth birthday, I got it from a wizard I met a while back and I hope that you enjoy it. And don't forget that with great powers come greater responsibility. Then Dipper picked up the wand and read the page it said "Spells for beginners" and the spells where basically commands spelled backwards. "Hey Dipper is their a spell in their to unpack these bags for us" Mabel said?  Dipper pointed at his bag and said "nepo" and his clothes went flying out of his bags and into his drawers. "Wow, can I try" Mabel said? Then Mabel snatched the sand out of Dipper's hand, pointed it at the lamp and said  thgil  this and then the light turned on. "Wow this is neat" Mabel said.  Then they heard their parents footsteps, Dipper quickly hid the wand under the bed and said quick act natural. Then their  Dad came in the room and Said Is everything all right in here? Yeah we were just talking Dipper had quickly responded. "Oh well get ready for your first day of school tomorrow" Their Dad said. "Ok dad we'll start now" Mabel quickly responded. And their dad had left the room. That was close what  do you think will happen when he find out we have a magical wand? It"ll be all right he will never find out" Mabel said leaving the room. Dipper sat the wand on top of his dresser and got in his bed and said everything will be all right.