Chapter 1 Sneak Peak

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are now safely landed and you may unfasten your seatbelts. Thank you for choosing Virgin Airlines, and have a great stay in Catalonia."

Finn stood up and removed his carry-on from the overhead compartment, being careful not to bang the extremely expensive camera that he had stored there against anything.

"So do you think the driver they sent will know what we look like?" asked Jack, removing his own carry-on from the overhead across the asil.

"Well I mean worst case scenario he knows we're twins," Finn said, putting a camera case over his shoulder before exiting the plane.

"Good point," responded Jack, following close behind.

Fortunately, both twins located a sign marked "Jack and Finn Harries" soon after reaching their terminal. Although their driver didn't speak very much English, the two were on their way to downtown without much of a hassle.

"So have you been practicing your Spanish?" Jack asked Finn, conscious of the Spanish music playing from the radio.

"So far I've got 'hola' down," Finn joked, a little sour that he had taken French in school instead of Spanish.

Both twins stoppedtalking for a while after that, looking out over the city as the sun set. kG