Feather

Once upon a time, there was this small little girl trapped inside her own mind forever wandering. All she wanted was to be seen and heard if only someone would have the time then just maybe this little girl would still be alive?? All she ever wanted was too be seen or head well one day this little girl found a feather and graciously picked it up and took it home where no one a wait. For the longest of time the little girl held and held onto this feather as to her it was a symbol of her strength that even a lonely feather could be found and be taken to a loving embrace. For one day she left her feather alone in her room and when she returned the feather was no longer there, the deep silence of a black room with a piercing light streaming through the gap made from the curtains blinding her she felt as though her knees begin to lose the strength to stand and her eyes begun to fade in and out and the sound of falling water fell on the floor one drip at a time. The little girl was broken forever alone and lost to wander around like a doll that had no feelings. For once she wanted to feel something other than emptiness she wanted pain. She found what looked like a glass shard someone had once thrown at her she had kept the shard to prove she was alive well indeed she is now the shard would begin to pierce the skin in a scrapping motion. All the feeling she had lost all were in her hands now she could feel pain this made her smile, if only she did this earlier she would feel but is this really what it means to feel? After she scrapped she begun to feel the blackness creep in, she cut to deep and was losing herself the shard feel from her now numb, purple fingers she looked down too see the floor was filled with red paint. This little girl made one mistake she lost her feather and now she is forever GONE!

Just as her eyes were beginning to close she saw a strand of hair that came from the feather she had not lost the feather and now the last thing she felt was happiness.

The soft sound of a book closing as the story came to an end but what a tragic ending this was. As you're the feather and the little girl was your mother.