What's a true friend? (Twenty øne piløts fanfic)

Let's recap. It started with the car.

As 19 year old Addy looks out the window. As the demons take over head.  Then she herd Tyler scream "AND NOW I JUST SIT IN SILENCE... AND NOW I JUST SIT!" A smile appeared on her face. For a split second she thought everything was great until something hit her head. The last thing she remembers was blood and glass every where. Then she felt a pull on her limp body. The face that pulled her out of the twisted body frame of the car looked really familiar, in fact extremely familiar...then everything was black.

Flash forward 36 hours
------------------------------------
Addy's POV

I woke up in the hospital barley able to see I look over to see some person. I can only see the back of his hair, wait I know that hair. For some reason I call
"Tyler?" The boy turned his head and that's when I met Tyler Joseph.

"Yep that's me" Tyler says.
"Where am I?"I ask
"Your in the hospital you've been out for 36 hours now we have good news and bad news which do you want first?" Said a man I was guessing was the doctor. He seemed really salty so I said"umm bad news"
"Sir would you leave for a minute. Ill come get you when can come back."the doctor said to Tyler "ok I'll be out here if you need me" Tyler says as he exited the room
"So do you remember any thing about yesterday?" He asked me. The rushing memories came back horrible memories yesterday morning when my parents cared less about me. The stinging pain from a belt. She shuddered how could she have forgotten that. " yes, sir I do remember yesterday."I responded "ok well I'm sorry to say but your parents..." There was a long silence which almost killed me before I finished his statement "they died in the crash didn't they?"I mumbled "I'm very sorry for your loss mam"to be honest I felt amazing, i felt free never to feel that pain again.."and the good news?"I half pleaded"well it's amazing but you barely got 4 scratches and a little bruise on the back of your head and you might be getting some small headaches. We also noticed that your depression was getting worse so we are bumping your dosage up... Oh and I almost for got um the man standing outside is the one who pulled you out of the car... I'll be back in an hour to check on you." I was zoned out but I managed to say "ok" and catch the part were Tyler pulled me out of the car.

Tyler walked back in and he helped me sit straight up. We talked for a wile everything was great Tyler said he would go get josh and be back soon but it would be about an hour. She was finally alone the first 20 minutes were ok but then her demons came back. She was so mad at herself for thinking that things would be ok.

Trigger warning
Do not read if you will get triggered
------------------------------------
Narrators POV

One after another the hanger that held her clothes was all torn and the metal was covered with blood.addy was in the corner making slits just enough to scratch the surface of her skin but blood was everywhere. Her entire shoulder was cover with blood and cuts. She cut on her shoulders I no one would see it on her arms. Some one fumbled with the door nob that addy forgot to lock in stepped a boy with yellow hair and a smile that faded and Tyler was there to with sorrow in his eyes he new what had happened.