one

Hailey
So today's the first day of school. Of my new school. I feel bad, I just broke up with my ex, moved to Toronto and felt lonely. I don't think that I'm going to make new friends, because I'm a horrible person. I'm not ugly, but I can be really annoying.
My brother droves me to school, he's living in Toronto for about 2 years. He's 20 years old and goes to college.

In front of the school was a girl, she waved at me. 'Hey I'm Liza. I'll show you everything. Here's your timetable. Uh and btw what's your name?' 'Uhm my name is Hailey, Hailey Clarke.' she smiled and I smiled back. 'Hey Hailey' I heard a raspy voice behind me. I turned around and saw a damn hot boy. 'Hey....' 'Shawn' he was biting his lip. God. 'Shawn, what do you want?!' I heard Liza saying. And then I realised it. Shawn was a bad boy. And maybe THE bad boy.
'Yeah, what do you want?' I didn't want to be mean but he really annoyed me. Suddenly he came nearer to me And whispered in my ear. 'You babe' and honestly, this gave me goosebumps. 'I know you want me to babe' I pulled him away. 'No thanks' well, that was fancy. 'See you later babe' I rolled my eyes and went with Liza to our room.

We had maths and I sat next to Liza. Shawn came 10 minutes to late, but it looked like no one cared about it. The teacher looked a little bit scared as Shawn said 'I'm late'.
'Since we have a new student in class I want y'all to change your seats. So Liza... you're sitting with Noel, Hanna your sitting with Clara [...] and Shawn... you're sitting next to Hailey.' my life is over. Why him, now he'll definitely try to flirt with me. 'Hey babe' 'Don't call me babe' 'Sorry babe' I rolled my eyes, he's so annoying.

I need to say that I'm really bad at maths, really really bad. 'So Hailey what's the solution?' 'Uhm... I don't know... 24?' Idk it was way to complicated for me. I'm such a mess at maths. 'No' yay. 'Babe listen.' not again... 'I can help you, of course just if you want to.' 'You understand that shit?' 'Yeah' maybe this isn't a bad idea, but Shawn? 'OK, but stop calling me babe' 'Ok, darling' I couldn't resist, so I smiled at him. And he smiled back. No, Hailey, no don't fall in love with this dick.

I was really happy as my first day was over, but no Shawn didn't chill. He really wants me, I mean really. Then as I wanted to walk out of the class room, he pulled me into a little room. 'What?!' 'I come at 7pm, okay?' 'Whuh?' What the hell... 'You forgot? I want to help you in maths...' 'Ah, right. I totally forgot, sorry' 'No problem, babe' he grinned and walked away. This was going to be a horrible afternoon.

*7 pm*
After my mom annoyed me with question about the new school and Shawn, the door finally rang. 'Hey Shawn' 'Why so annoyed, babe?' when does he finally stop to call me babe? And why do I like it when he calls me like that. I know him for one day. I need to chill, I mean he's a dick.
Shawn and I went to my room and he started to stare at me. It was more than annoying. 'So can you help me with the homework?' 'Sure' I showed him the exercises and he started to explain. And omg, I finally understood it. 'Get it, babe?' 'Yeah, thanks Shawn' I smiled at him. A big mistake, Shawn started to come nearer to me. He wanted to kiss me. Fuck. As his lips barely were touching mine, I whispered 'You're never going to get me'

So this is the first chapter. I hope you like it. The next chapters are going to be longer, but I don't have that much time to write♡