New School Day

Chapter 1

Hey it was time for my first day of school and i'm so glad it is my first day i don't think i might get new friends on the first day  so i made a list of what i will do first thing i get in that school.

1.talking in front of everyone about me.

2.going to my locker

3. having fun on the first day of school

4. meeting new friends and sitting on at their table 

I think that's all maybe i should think over it before i try doing this in that school. " Hunny may you please hurry up and come down stairs  so you can get to school on time please hurry up now." I don't know why my mom yells a lot ever since she got marry and got a new baby coming on i should really hurry up before my mom come up stairs and drag me by the ear. "I'm coming mom," i run really fast down the stairs and jump right into my new shoes for school.                                        " Hey dad are you going to the game tomorrow with me to see my brother play...dad are you listening to me." He didn't even listen to me " Hold for one second...あなたは今何をしたいですかニック(Anata wa imanani o shitaidesu ka Nikku) 私は今とても忙しい (Watashi wa ima totemo isogashī)."

"But dad you said you were coming now your not coming you never come any where with me and mom." Every time I want to go places with him he always have work .Work work work if you have a dad who don't go places i feel sorry for you guys like me well its time to go to school and get ready to meet new friends and get good grades. " Are you ready for school hunny," my mom just likes to ask me questions all the time but i always answer too, " Yeah i'm very happy."

" Are you going to make new friends sweety."

" Mom I got it all planed out on my list ready for princess and prince school ready to go."

"Okay sweety," we drove and drove all the way to the school it was huge n the picture it was small, " hey i guess this is it for you. Do you got your bags and your suitcase." i was freakin out about going to this school with all these princess and princes and dont even know what to do, " I cant wait to go in."  where are you going to do now sweety. are you going to go inside or not.¨

¨Iḿ ah going ah in yeah,¨well i went inside and had the fear of people staringbut know was inside but a boy Hiroshi he looked nice so i ask for help from him, ¨ Hey may you help me im new.¨

¨Yeah i will love to help you kid...but hold up do you have people to help on the first day of school or they dont help you at all." I didnt want to tell that my father dont trust kids like them at all its been harder ever since my dad star