One Small Favor

I was sitting on the floor in Shawn's hotel room with my boyfriend Taylor, Cameron, Aaron, Nash, Jack J, Jack G, Shawn, Carter, Matthew and his girlfriend Hannah. Hayes never got invited to these sort of things, it wasn't that WE didn't want him there...NASH didn't want him there. I always figured there was some sort of competitive sibling rivalry there. Anyway, Hannah and Matthew got up from our little get together and went out on the balcony. Cameron was going on and on about this new place he found where you can go sledding and skiing; then he was cut off by yelling. The balcony door flung open, Hannah running into the room and then straight out the door, and Matthew running after her but stopping at the doorway. His face was red and, naturally, everyone was curious as to what happened. Matthew stormed back out to the deck not making eye contact with anyone, then slams the door behind him. Aaron got up to go after him. Aaron is such a kind hearted person, always putting people first, making sure everyone else was happy. But this time I wanted to do something. So I broke from Taylor's embrace and walked passed Aaron to the balcony, knowing that everyone was looking. I first knocked gently on the door but I knew shortly after he wasn't gonna open it with a welcoming hug and cookies, so I opened the door. I felt the cool LA air on my face, I hugged myself with Taylor's magcon hoodie and closed the door behind me. Matthew was pacing back and forth with his fists clenched at his side. I waited for him to say something because he wasn't just going to let me stand there without acknowledging I was there. I think that's something I admired about him, even when he was in the worst mood, he never made anyone feel unwanted. After about 2 minutes of me standing there he stops pacing and walks over to the railing where I was at.

"She hasn't touched me in 4 months," He let's out in a sort of whisper.

"We've been together for 5 months. 5 months. I try waiting and giving her time but she won't even do more than peck my cheek. My fucking cheek. I need something. For gods sake I hear you and Taylor basically every night."

I guess I never noticed it before but he was right. Hannah and him haven't even kissed. I feel bad for him, not because he's not getting laid but because he loves her and wants it to work but that's hard to do when you're unhappy.

"I wish there was some way I could help you matt." I said in an empathetic tone. There was dead silence as we both were looking off in the city of Los Angeles. I could hear the boys laughing inside so I knew they were okay.

"Maybe you can..." He said in a suggestive tone.

"Well how?"

"Maybe you could...just once...no feelings or anything like that" he spat out nervously while avoiding eye contact as much as possible. I was a bit surprised by this offer but he was desperate. I wasn't going to cheat on Taylor. I was and still am madly in love with Taylor.

"Maybe I could talk to Taylor about it" I said hesitantly. His face lit up and he pulled me into a hug. I was a little shaken up by the idea but we were all part of the magcon family, and families help each other...right?

----------------------

HAY GURL HAY! So that's the first intro chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I understand everything is boring right now but it'll get a lot more intriguing. Any ideas just comment and I'll check those out. Okay bye 💁