Tree x Sam

It was a crisp night. The smooth breeze would shake the trees. It was beautiful. The stars were out, the trees full of bright leaves and flowers.

A loud crunch came from behind me. I turned to see a small girl wearing nothing but a thin long sleeved shirt and a pair of denim jeans. She was clearly cold. She was rubbing her arms and blowing into her hands.
I walked over to her and took of my thick jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders. The small girl clutched the jacket tightly. I took a gander at her face.  She was... cute.
She had semi-long brown hair with pink dyed at the tips. Her eyes were a deep hazel. More brown that green and a slight hint of gold hidden in the corners of her iris. She was skinny and seemed to have a good body. Nice ass. She had a medium sized bust but that was okay. You could tell that she was 20 or so. Despite her height.
" You should go somewhere warm" I said to the girl.
She nodded and let out a cute anime-ish sneeze.
"My apartment is just around the corner from here" I explained "would you like to go there, it's nice and warm there.
She nodded and sniffled.

I fumbled around my keychain and picked out the apartment key. A blast heat hit the girl and I. The girl let out a small moan as the heat brushed against her practically frozen skin.
"Ladies first" I said and moved the left, bowing slightly. The girl let out a giggle.
"Thank you" she replied.
Fuck even her laugh was cute. She entered the apartment, removing my thick jacket from her shoulders. She folded it slightly and placed it on a tall table that was to the left of  the entrance. 
"Please, sit" I gestured to a lounge chair next the the fire.
"Thanks, once again" She cheered. "Oh, by the way my name is Tree"
"I'm Sam, nice to meet you, Tree" I replied. Tree slumped into the chair, clearly exhausted. I glanced at her as I boiled the kettle
"Would you like a cup of tea, coffee?"  I questioned.
"Tea please, a dollop of milk and one sugar please" she answered.
As the kettle boiled I flicked on the television. I threw the remote to Tree. It landed on the arm and bounced into her lap.
"You can pick" I said.
"Thank you, this is really nice of you" she said.
" Just trying to help as much as I can" I replied "you can stay the night of you want. I can set up the guest room"
"Yes please" Said Tree.
The kettle clicked the switch, meaning the water was boiled. I poured two cups of tea. Adding the sugar, the milk, the water and the tea-bags. I dipped the tea-bags a few times and placed the bags into the bin.
"You're not gonna rape me, are you?" Asked Tree as I walked over holding the two cups of tea.
"Why would you think that?" I asked.
"Well you invite me into your home right after you find me in the streets" she replied
"Relax, I only rape women above 5'5 ft" I said jokingly
"Meanie" was all she said. 
I went into the guest room after finishing my cup of tea. I removed the old sheets and replaced them with new ones. I fluffed the pillow and placed a tri-pillow on top.
"Guest rooms re-" I instantly stopped talking. Tree had fallen asleep on the recliner. I carefully placed my arms under her back and legs and lifted her up. She was surprisingly heavy, she looked so skinny.
I pulled back the doonah and placed her carefully on the bed. I pulled the doonah over her small body.

I began to walk away. I turned back for another glance at this beauty. I smiled and switched off the lights and closed the door.

I washed the teacups and switched off the television and the living room light. I went into my room and switched off the lights and climbed into my bed, switching on the electric blanket

It was around 5:45am when I woke up. I opened my eyes and saw Tree lying in front of me. Underneath the covers. She was lying right here. So close... then I noticed that she was only wearing a bra and panties. My face turned red. One of her breasts had slipped from the bra and was lying right in my face.
Tree mumbled slightly and snuggled the pillow with one arm.
My hand was reaching for her tit. I couldn't stop it.

"What are doing you little pervert" asked Tree, she sat up rubbing her eyes and yawning. Her boob jiggled when she sat up. I turned slightly looking at her pillow.
"What's wrong?" She questioned. I pointed to her open breast. She simply looked at it.
"You can touch it if you want" She said. I practically fell out of bed.
"You know, I think your kinda cute Sam" she continued. My face was turning red. She grabbed my head and turned it towards her. She leaned closer and then kissed me. She shoved her tongue down my throat. I tilted my head, wrapping my hands around her waist, running my hands up and down her back.

She broke from the kiss and looked deep into my eyes. She smiled. What a fucking beautiful smile

Tadaaaaaa. First Fanfic. I myself think it's shit but that's just me. I'm doing an Ace and writing a message at the bottom. Yeet
There will be more maybe idfk

-Sammeh