The Rogue Meets The Sexy Arrogant Alpha

Kenzie :

the smell of the flames started to make my eyes burn and my throat sore I heard the screams and cries of the people that were once my pack .

Tears started to blur my vision and I cried , I was only a 14 year old shifter alone in the woods watching my pack get attacked by rogues my father the alpha of the pack was fighting a pack of rogues trying to get to my mother , my mother was in danger but my father and also my mother ordered me to stay put in the forest away from the attacking at the pack house .

I was the youngest in the pack and I would have been the easiest to be killed because I am an alphas daughter and a lot of alpha blood running through my veins .

the next thing I knew I heard a howling cry of pain that sounded to familiar I looked over and saw my father on the ground bleeding on his side .

' daddy ! ' I yelled inside my head to him

' sweet I'm okay but you have to go it's going to get worse and more rogues will come you must run until your safe me and your mother and i love you very much ' my father mind linked me back in an order I didn't want to accept .

' but daddy I can't leave you and mom I can help please - '

' KENZIE GO NOW ! '

I jumped at the sound of his voice tears started sliding down my cheeks nonstop .

I took one last look around me feeling so weak and even more awful because I couldn't help my pack and the ones that I love .

I turned around and shifted , my cloths went to shrades on the ground . And I ran not stopped at all .

And that was the day when I turned into the thing that I never wanted to be a ' rogue ' .....

A\N:

hey so what did you guys think bad good awful tell me I actually wanted to write a story for once that was I guess sad ... haha but yeah thank you guys so much for the comments on my story's I really appreciate it ,it means a whole lot to me ... but yeah by my little gummy bears !

~ A.H.