Chapter 1

"No,no,no. This can't be happening."

He stared at the little stick. "You can't run from that honey."

He stared at the stick then up to his mum. "I can try."

"Louis please, no more running. "

Louis looked at Jay with a sympathetic look.
"Sorry mum."

All his life he was running. People were right about him,when things got too heated he would be running. He managed to avoid conflict at all costs.

If only they knew why. If they knew his past maybe they would understand. But they don't, that's why he's running. Its better being alone than having someone constantly being disappointed in him.

He wasn't the most popular person in highschool. He graduated last year so he took a gap year. One could say he was a wallflower, but people didn't see him as a wallflower they only saw him as the person who kept running away.

It was something he was good at. Mostly it was the only thing he was good at. Or so he thought. Life was never easy for him. He grew up moving from town to town, people said it's his mum'm fault for the way he is but Louis never judged her. He knew why she did it. It was to protect him.

She was a strong woman, no matter if their life was in danger she always managed to make him smile and feel like home.

She was Louis' home and nobody will change that. She made him smile when he was sad or when he lost his favourite teddy she helped him search for it, but when he found Fluffy he was torn apart so she bought him a new one. She was there for him when they came to take sisters and little brother.

It was him and her the whole way, nobody could separate them. Even if people called him a run-away.

With one last look at the white stick with a plus sign he stood up and walked past his mum to his room.

His mum followed after him, she knew Louis wanted to talk.

They sat down on his bed. "Who's the other father sweetie?"

"Harry." He mumbled.

Jay was shocked. "Harry Styles? Anne's kid?"

They never mingled. When Anne was around and brought Harry, Louis would isolate himself completely. He knew what people was saying about him and he didn't want to disappoint another person.

Louis nodded. "Yeah. We talked a bit and I went to a party and it kinda just happened." Louis shrugged.

"Lou you have to tell him."

Louis shook his head rapidly and looked her dead in the eye. "No that will never happen. He has a full life ahead of him."

"And you don't?"

"I do but I'd rather not ruin his. I can do this on my own. I just need to leave for a few weeks."

Jay nodded sadly and helped him pack. She called his aunt in France and she would gladly let Louis stayed with her.

And the next morning Louis was off on the first plane.

Unfortunately a few weeks turned into three years.