Chapter 1 - Hate is a Strong Word

Ari's PoV

Dear diary,

It's day 10 living with Mark. I hate it. It's Mark. He sent my dad away, TO THE ARMY. For all I know, he could be dead right now! And it's ALL. HIS FAULT.

~Ari

Ask him, you to talk to him. Ok. I walk down stairs and see that he's making a video. Knock, knock, knock!  "Mark?"

"One minute, sweetie!"

I roll my eyes. "Just open the damn door!...... I know you're just editing!" I heard a sigh.

"What?"

"I will ask you again, why is he gone? And don't give me some dumb excuse like when you were drunk."

"Don't talk to me like that." He said.

"TELL ME."

"The 'dumb excuse' is the truth."

" I-I hate you!!!!!"

As he started to reply, I walked upstairs."where are you going!?" He yelled.

"Packing up and going to Felix's for the weekend."

"Who said -"

"He said I was welcome any time!!!"

*Time skip brought to you by THE BOSS!!!*

Knock, knock, knock!  "Felix? Marzia?"

Marzia opens the door, "Ari!" She hugs me, "what are you doing here?"

"Hey, Marzia! Did Felix not tell you? He said I could spend the weekend here!"

"Oh, that naughty boy! He didn't! Come on in!!"

As soon as I came in, Felix was in the living room, doing a getting ready for a collab with Tyler. "Hey Felix!"I said, as I ran to give him a hug.

"Hey, Prosto_Jr!" He laughed.

"My dad don't have sex with a prostitute to have me!!"

"Felix!" Marzia exclaimed. "She's to young!"