Prologue.

A young girl stands at the grave of her father, she still couldn't believe that he's gone. For five years her beloved dad wasn't around, he would no longer play with her, to help and support during the performance. He is no more...

The little girl is only 10 years old, but she understands everything.

— Kasseya, honey, let's go home — to the little girl approached a woman of 30 years, taking her hand, together they walked to the car.

— Aunt Lydia, and when I come back mommy? — baby Kasseya looking forward to when her mom gets back from a business trip, which left a year ago. No phone calls, no emails, nothing.

— I don't know, maybe never— in the eyes of aunt Lydia was sadness and sorrow, she clearly was confident in his words — in a month you're going to camp, and there is perhaps the mother will return—, her voice became a little more cheerful and fun, but Seya knew that her mother would not return to her, but in camp she wanted.

—Okay. I love you — she reached from the backseat and kissed the lady cheek.

— I love you too, Little angel — aunt smiled a radiant smile.

The rest of the way they listened to music. Kasseya I missed my parents, but Lydia was able to replace her family. She was there with her, even when mom was out of town. But small wounds in the heart, no one will heal.

A month later Kasseya sent to a camp, but it was a camp for future killers. To get there, you had to have connections, Lydia's they were, but it was not her wish.

So enough time has passed and in his 14 years, Kasseya got my first job. With him, she coped perfectly well.