"FRIENDS" One Shot

A short story of a squad with members more than 3 and lest than 8.

A squad that has been raised for two years. A lot bonding, laughter, fights, special moments and dramas.

But then two members feeling awe because of a guy. 

A guy who seems to be having feelings with Mimi. 

Whereas he never love the that Mimi. He only did it because Lala told him to do it because she want her friend (Mimi) and him (her friend also) to become lovers and were pushing them whenever there is a moment to do it. 

That guy never really love Mimi but rather like their other friend Nana but Nana never really had feelings for that guy. 

The guy were the one doing the pursuing and when Nana got drunk, Lala told him that a kiss happened between Nana and and the guy where the guy said so but Nana has no memories of that because of alcohol. Lala told Nana that but Nana shouldn't tell Mimi about the kiss but is waiting for an opportunity to be alone personally with Mimi to tell her what happened but never happened. And Lala told Mimi what happened. 

The guy asked Nana to be his valentine date but Nana turned him down and wants to be honest with Mimi so she chat Mimi and told her everything except for the kiss because again she want to tell her to it personally.

 And because Mimi who happened to know everything thru Lala got badly hurt by the incident. Then the rest of the group started being awkward and is separated into two.

 So the other friend Lulu decided to tell everything she knows after observing and hearing everyone's story. 

Lulu was shocked about how Lala treats Nana, and how the guy confessed everything to Nana about what Lala made him do like calling Mimi with sweet endearments, like Lala was the one who creates the group chat where Mimi, Lala, Nana, the guy and one more guy was there and how Lala blames Nana like telling him what have she done with the guy because the guy seems to be so depressed. Also Nana show the chats from Lala and and the guy which is a proof of everything she said was true. 

Lulu felt bad for Nana and apologize to her for believing Lala all along and told her what are her thoughts and her encounters with Nana that made her think that Nana was slightly a mean girl but she learned that Nana has always been misunderstood. 

Lulu felt really bad because Lala has been her close friend so she decided to stay at Nana's side including the rest of the group. 

While Mimi still sticks to Lala claiming to be the that they are best friends with one more person. 

And the group fell apart.

The End.