my sweet memories

Is not my story all credit goes to the persons and the things that help me to make this story. Still its my story.
.........................................................

I was standing at the train station waiting for my train to go to meet my uncle in the village. You must be thinking who I am, I am a girl with a very beautiful past my name is Ellen. I am 20 years old. But my beautiful memory starts with the day when I was 6 years old.

I remember that day it was the same like today me and my mother went to my uncles house to spend our summer vacations . I was bored as Always At uncles house because I have nothing much to do. My uncle was unmarried so he didn't have any children. The village in my uncle lived was very beautiful and small but the beauty of the village was increased by the nearby forest to whom people believed was filled with gods and spirits.

I went to the village to Explorer it . But it was a bad idea because I was a 6 year old girl and I lost my way back home. I started to cry in the middle of the forest because I was unable to find my way back home. Suddenly I heard something " are you human child shorty ??" I looked up at the guy who was talking to me.

He seemed to be at the age of 18 or 19 . He was very tall with beautiful cashew nut coloured hair. But I was unable to see his face because he was wearing a mask a very beautiful black sleek mask on his face. " I am lost" I said looking at him. " Ok I will help you to go back home" he replied.

That was enough to drive Me Crazy. With joy in my eyes I ran towards him. Maybe to give him a hug because he was my life saver, but as I reached him and before I can hug him he gave a hard blow with the thick wooden stick to my head . I fell down on the ground clutching my head in pain .

" What was that for??" I asked with Tears in my eyes , " you know it's illegal to hit child" I said.  " Don't touch me because if you touch me I will disappear forever" he said with the Deadly tone. That was enough to make me curious I raised from the floor on my foot and started to run in his direction To touch him. But before I can touch him he backed away and this lasts for 3 minutes that I tried to touch him and he dodged me.

Then suddenly I felt the same pain I felt 5 minutes before. He again hit my head with the same wooden stick . " Now shorty if you want to go home please follow me" . And he started to walk in the south direction I did the same following him behind like a lost puppy. " So how old are you shorty " he asked. " I am 6 years old "  . " So do you live in the village??" He started a conversation with me. " No no I don't live in the village I live in the nearby City whose name is Doncaster but I came here with my mother to live with my uncle for 3 months as it is my summer vacations holidays " at last we reached the end of the forest.

He stop there at the end of the forest on the very beautiful looking Bridge

" I am sorry I cant go any further away from the forest" he said. " Its ok I can go by myself from here I know the way to my home" we said Each Other goodbye and I started to walk  in the direction of my uncle' s house. But suddenly I remember I didn't know his name I turned around and asked " what is your name" , "you tell me shorty what is your name" . " My name is Ellen now tell me your name??" I asked . " Why do you want to know  my name so bad I am not gonna tell you my name go away" after he said this I had Tears in my eyes. I was about to turn around but before I go any further he replied" my name is Gin  ". I turned around to look at him but he was no where in sight

On my way I met my uncle. " Where have you been the whole day me and your mother started to worry about you" he said punching on my head

" I was in the forest exploring it" , " oh really ?? " Asked my uncle. " Hey uncle does any spirits or God of mountains live in this jungle " I asked with curiosity. " I don't know but I believe that they live here because when I was young of your age I went with my friends in this Jungle everyday to find some spirit we never find one but I swear that I spotted the Shadows of many spirits"

" Oh" was all I said because I was desperate to go home and eat dinner.
When I reach my home my mother greeted me with love and we three people ate dinner.  Then we went to our beds but I was very curious for the next day to go in the forest and again meet him.