Loved u first

Hey I am Madison every one calls me Madi. I am 13 years old and I love Hayes Grier he's so dreamy. I am super excited cause me and my half sister Lucy are going to Magcon. Lucy is 3 years older then me so she's 16 turning 17 in 4 months. For my birthday my mom surprised me with Magcon tickets for me and Lucy we were finally on are way to the hotel.

Skip the car ride.....

Madis P.OV

Hey Lucy-Me

Ya?-Lucy

So now they canceled the meet and great cause of the storm.:( -Me

Ok what do u want to do-Lucy

Let's going swimming I'll Chang first-Lucy

As soon as me and Lucy were done changing we walked down to the pool.

We got to the pool and omg I saw all the magcon boys they came up to us and started talking

Hey ladies-carter (carter kept looking at me and smacked me butt when I was walking)

Um Hi-Me I said shyly

Um Madi don't act shy ever one who has meet u knows ur not shy not even close.- Lucy

Fine ok-me

The boys said Hi and we all intouduced are selves and said what we love I said lacrosse the Lucy screamed no u luv Hayes I got mad I blushed like crazy. so I got up and walked to hotel room. I went in and changed into a pair of booty shorts that said cheer and a crop top that said no boys aloud.

Lucy's P.O.V

Madi left and the boys looked at me I felt sorta bad but it is true so I started to talk to the boys.

Hey u guys wanna come back to mine and Madi's room to a movie?

They all said sure and we went up stairs

Carter's P.O.V

Madi is Hot we went up stairs and Madi opened the door zaaaaayyymmmm

She looked so hot she was wearing a crop top that said no boys aloud and booty shorts that said cheer. She's a cheerleader that makes her even more hot.

Madi's P.O.V

There was a knock at the door I already knew who it was so I went to go get it I opened the door to see Lucy and the boys. Carter and Hayes were just staring at me smirking.I let them in and went and sat on my bed and went on my phone. then I herd Lucy say "let's play truth or dare...."

Oh god.......

Ok Madi "truth or dare"

Um.....Dare

I dare u to go to a ramdom hotel room and knock on there door then start wall twerking in ur booty shorts- Lucy

Fine....

All the boys fallowed me we went to a room with sound Coming from it.

Hayes P.O.V

Yes I get to see Madi twerk I really like her pluse in those booty shorts zaaaaammmm...

We watched her go to the door and knock on it these people answered

Madis face went blank like she say some one die she screamed and ran.

The I herd Lucy say omg not again he found her. At that point I was scared.

We all went to the hotel room and Madi was crying a lot. all of us went over to Lucy to see what happened what Lucy said shocked me so bad.

Lucy P.O.V

All the boys- what's wrong?

Um ok along time ago this guy went and kidnapped Madi and beat her she finally escaped and moved to Cali with me. But now he has found her.

All the boys looked like they were going to cry I felt so bad so we decided to take Madi to Starbucks to make her feel better oh ya Madis sister Sophie is coming she is 15 and has a boyfriend that's in New York to vist his sisters. His name is Dylan.

We got to Starbucks and walked in as soon as we walked in we herd Sophia gasp and look like she was gunna cry then there was Madi hahah

Oh my god that lying bit** -Madi

Then she walked up to the girl and boy and she smacked the girl and

hit the boy in the nuts go madi!!!!