Hansley's story

Everyone knows Pewdiepie, the youtube king. He used to have Hansley in the backgrounds in his videos. He had a curse on him which made him force Pewds to play Happy wheels.

On Pewds video 'happy wheels 101' Hansley Forced Pewds to finish of Jacksepticeye's Happy wheels series. Pewds was playing a game and he said that if he can't complete it......
Hansley will die!

Now, when I heard this I thought that he was just joking. But He didn't complete it. Pewds new what he had to do.

He burnt Hansley with a blow torch, ripped him up and ripped his head of with his teeth fearlessly.

Hansley came back to life.
"Hansley, i'm sorry I have to do this!" Pewds ripped of Hansley's forehead.

"Hansley! Yes! The curse is gone!" Said Pewds with relief.
"Now we can play what ever games we want!"
Pewds gets phone out and plays a crossy road type of game.

Like Pewds said in his video, please try and give money to Hansley's brain transplant charity. You can pay in cash, or straight into Pewds pay pal.

Please! Help Him!

(Authors Note: I really enjoyed making this story. The person who gets the first vote for this will get a shout out and I will make a story about what ever they want!)