Chapter 1

Can I ask you a question? Have you ever felt like you're dying? Every second bringing you closer to the inevitability of death, well try knowing when everyone you meet is going to die. I know everything, I even know who going to kill me.
This power came when I was 13, 13... so innocent, I thought I was everything. I thought... I was surprised when I could look into people's minds and know everything of their future and past. First person I ever saw the future of was my mother, a day before she died I got a vision- a horrible scarring vision.
My mother lay, pale and dead, covered in a thick red liquid- blood. I stood over her, holding a still hot gun, until the very day she died I didn't know why I took the shot. Now I know; she was a wicked woman and I am her messed up offspring.  They found me, two days later, kicking her rotting, infested corpse. The walls of the junior prison could not hold me, I escaped; becoming a self made assassin and serial killer/psychopath. They gave me a new room, a padded room, in an asylum. It holds me because I am allowing it to, I was and still am scared of myself. Other inmates are scared of me as well, I stabbed a girl who called me a 'crazy bitch who can't even explain why she killed her own mother.' She died from poisoning a few days later and I got shock therapy as a 'treatment'.
Tick, tick, tick... beep, beep, beep... screaming, screaming and yet more screaming. All the screams; people can't just die quickly and quietly, nobody can deal with it. The girl in there right now is lesbian, has a tick and tries to convince everyone of her friends; she's going to die in 0.325 minutes.
0.248
0.101
0.066
0
Silence is a blessing in this place, beautiful silence, the silence that lets me focus on those around me.
My name is Future and I am 17, I am an assassin. My next target; you.