Stares

A/N: Hey guys! I thought I would try a paranormal story. I hope you enjoy like I have enjoyed writing it!

~
Rosalie's P.O.V
As usual, I feel his heated gaze. I know he is looking at me, but why me?

"He is staring at you again." Alice states. I sighed.

"I know."

"I wonder why he just stares at you." Daphne says.

     I know exactly why but I am not going to tell them. The bell rings. I look at Alice, Daphne, Edith, Jadyn and Kylie.

"I will see you later. Maybe we can hang out."

     They nod their heads and scurry off to their last class of the day. I walk down the third hallway and I can sense, he is following me.

      Walking into English, I grabbed my notebook and pen. I lift my hand and give my wrist a little flick and the pen starts spinning. I keep my hand low enough so that they think I am spinning it with my fingers.

     Alex takes a seat next to me, I drop my hand and make the pen stop. He looked at me with that hungry look in his eyes.

"Hey, Rose."

     I nod. The bell rings and the teacher cuts the lights, starting the presentation. Half way through, Alex bumps me with his elbow.

"Do you understand any of this?"

I shake my head causing us both to laugh.

"Mr. Lockheart, Miss Bartlett. Is there something you would like to share with us?"

I shake my head, while Alex says.

"No, sir."

     He continues, even though he keeps an eye on us. After 20 more minutes, the bell rings. I put my notebook and pen back in my bag and head out to my car.

     Walking out into the parking lot, I unlock my car and start the engine. I drive out into the forrest, where my grandmother is buried along with all my other relatives.

     I grab my candle and my grandmother's old grimwore. I walk until I get to her grave. I set the candles equally around.

"En-cindya."

I say, lighting the candles. I set down criss cross.

"Grams, why did you leave me?"

I say, holding her necklace.

"Because child, you are ready."

      She appears by my side. I hug her even though I can't feel her.

"You are the only witch left of the Bartlett line. We are always very powerful. You just have to learn how to control it."

I looked at her, I smiled tears in my eyes.

"Why was I the only one in the family who got the witch gene?"

She laughs.