Math Tutor (boyxboy)

Hello y'all! This is my first story here on Wattpad so please be patient on me. This is also my first boyxboy story and I hope you'll enjot it.

Chapter 1

Alex's POV

I pulled my blanket over my head to blocked the sun that is shining on my face through my curtain.

I hate school. Well I don't really hate school. It just that why does it have to start so damn early. But there are girl to entertain you and asked you to bang them. I know I know, I know that I'm super good looking.

" AJ, wake up. Your going to be late for school. " My mom come knock on my door. She keep knocking and tell me to wake up. I let out a deep sight and get up.

My name is actually Alexandra but people call me Alex. My close friend and my parents called me AJ.

" Okay! Alright, I'm up mom." I yelled. Sometime my mother can be a bit annoying but she is my mom and I love her.

" Good. And your father want to talk to you after so you better hurry up and get ready." Oh come on, not about that stupid math grade again.

I hate math. I am failing that stupid class. My math teacher, Mrs.Ross said that she going to find me a tutor to help me with math. I would look really stupid if people find out about this.

After taking a quick shower and getting dressed, I look at myself in the mirror and man i know i'm sexy and all but don't drool over me ;) .

I went down stair and my dad was waiting for me at the table drinking coffee and reading newspaper. And my mom making breakfast.

" Morning honey. "

" Morning Mom. Morning Dad." I sighed.

" Take a seat son." Oh man. This is going to be a long talk.

"How's school. " He asked.

"It great dad. And Mrs.Ross is finding me a math tutor so don't worry about it. I can take care of it. "

"Alright. "He said." When is your next game ? " He asked. I a football quarterback in my school football team. That why girls are after me. I can't help that I'm popular.

"The next game is coming up on Friday." I replied.

"Your mom and I will be on a business trip again. And we will be gone for a while this time. " Oh great business trip again. So that mean let get some party going.

" We can't make it to your game on Friday son. " He sight

" Here honey eat your breakfast. " Scramble eggs and bacon, my favorite.

" Thanks Mom. "

" Your welcome honey." She said kissing my cheek.

" Here. Make sure that you get a tutor to help you with your math AJ." He said. He handed me a credit card.

" Okay, dad." I said and get to go to school.

" I'm going now. " I said and give them both a hug.

I grab my bag and headed out to my car.

" Don't get drunk while were gone AJ. " shout my mom. " And don't get arrested again. " she said.

Last time my friends and I all got arrested because my neighbor called the police and told them that we were too loud partying.

" Ask your friend Pete, Jamie, and Max to sleep over while were gone, I don't want you to be alone. " she said.

Pete, Jamie, and Max are my best friend. We've been friend since we were in 1st grade.