The Stowaway

Im hiding below deck behind a barrel of Rum when out of no where someone grabs me,"We got a stowaway aye?" he said. The man drags me above deck.
He looks to the captain and says,"Look who i foun' lurkin' round. A little wench!" The man threw me onto the deck. I let out a whimper. I hear the crew talking and one sailor speaks up,
"I heard having a girl onboard is bad luck cap'n"
The captain looks at the sailor then at me. He smiled and said,"Make er walk the plank!" The crew started chanting plank! plank! plank! I screamed,"Please no! I haven't done anything wrong!" I kept pleading while they binded my hands and feet. One of the sailors scrubbing the deck tossed the captain a sword. He smiled creepily and said,"Cap'n would ye like to do the honors?" The captain gladly took the sword and walked so close to me the sharp point was on my back. I slowly moved closer to the edge of the plank crying. "No...please.." I pleaded one last time.
The Captain jumped on the plank laughing as I fell off. I screamed and forgot to breath before I hit the water. I felt my lungs fill with the burning feeling of the salt water. As I sank, slowly drowning I saw a beautiful golden women drowned in a soft yellow light. She looked at me with pity and said,"Hasharaka simpheria!" and just like that she was gone.
Just before my last breath was gone I saw my bound legs started to form into a tail and I felt a sharp pain and my neck. Gills formed and I could finally breathe. I flipped my new tail around to see how it works and swam to a rock. I sat on the rock and tried to speak to realize I couldn't. I tried singing to see if it worked and it did. My voice husky from the salt water. I became the first mermaid. I turned bitter to all sailors and vowed to drag every pirate I saw to the deepest depths of the ocean. I use my voice to lure them into a trance and they crash into the rocks around me. I will drag the crew that did this to me to see Davy Jones. I will make Captain Slatter forever regret what he did.