All I never knew...

Hi All!!

This is my first story and hopefully your going to love it.

Please vote and comment.

One person will be chosen to dedicate story to each chapter.

Thanks all....

Vote and comment:)

Charlie ❤❤❤❤❤❤✨✨✨✨✨👍👍👍👍

Chapter 1

MARCH, 2008

Charlotte's POV

My whole life has been one complete lie, why is life such a jerk? You're always taught to treasure and value it but its not really the case. One bad thing after another happened in my world, and I looked up to see bad singers like Justin Bieber become rich and famous and wonder how that's fair. Well guess what life sucks and is totally unfair. My parents are both in jail and my little bro has runaway to join a gang. Now it's just me, all alone in our 2 room flat.

Job after job I've applied for but no one wants me, I'm just part of the lowly scum of the world. Anyway I can't sit here all day feeling sorry for myself. I better go try for some more jobs. See ya round.

So here I am wallowing In my grief when there is a knock on the door. Suspicious as you need to be in a gang violence neighborhood I peeked through the curtains of our two roomed house. To my suprise outside was a limousine and two men dressed in black. Oh no... not a good sign. Men in black should be avoided at all costs. The knocking wouldn't cease so I watched as the man on the right picked the lock, he got it on his first try. "Charlotte, we know you're there," one of the men called out. "We're not leaving until you come out to speak to us"

"SHIT," I studiedly screamed as the bed collapsed underneath me. Then the men walked in, "Hi Charlotte, we are here on behalf of your Uncle Max. He has bailed your parents out of jail with one condition...they sign his contract."

"Oh no, what did this contract i-involve" I asked.

"Well we thought you might ask, they signed over guardian rights to your Uncle Max and you will be brought to live with him with no further involvement with your parents."

"Hell No," I yelled. "I'm not leaving here to stay with a random Uncle I've never heard of."

"That's the problem," the man smiled "You have no say in the matter as you have to obey your new guardian, you'll be brought up properly with good clothes, looks and a private girls school education. You need to pack your belongings and come with us now."

"Hmph" I screamed in frustration as I stomped of to my temporary room. One of the men peeked his head around the door and quietly said "Don't try escaping because we will get you, you are coming with us nicely or we will carry you out"