Coincide

-Dear diary,

    Not long ago I decided to move with Grams back to my mom and dad's hometown.Although I've always visited,I never spent to much time with Grams.My Parents have been gone for quite long.They where police officers back in N.Y. but they decided to move to Lawton Oklahoma, there is when everything just got weird.They started acting very strangely for a couple of years until they decided to pack everything and head back to their hometown. They sent me off first and said to me they were coming very soon but they never did. They went missing.I feel like the reason they didn't came is me and this stupid Town.

This town is not so bad you know. My twin cousins visit me every time but my family acts very strange in my presence so I always stay on my room to avoid eye contact .

You know Diary,I think that this town has a lot of answers for me and I will not stop until I find the secret on my parents disappearance.

Ana closed her Diary and wiped a tear from her face.It has been really tough for her this past few months but she always is exited for the tomorrow.

-"Ana come down these instant!"-Said Grams from the living room downstairs.

-"Coming"- Said Ana

Grams was talking to Kathie and Kaleb's mom ,aunt Kya.Ana went out of bed and was walking downstairs until she got a very hurtful headake and she fell down .

-Is she alright?-Said Kathie with no emotion

-She is going to be fine just take her to you know where.She is almost passed out so she will not remember a thing.Use all the herbs we have there to cure her injuries and if something goes wrong use your magic-Said aunt Kya

-She might be cursed but she is worthy of a family -Said Grams-She has lost too much in her 16 years of life.

-Not my problem she has cursed  this family, the most powerful coven in this region ,just by walking into this Earth.You Should've let your daughter marry one of 'The Gemini"  but instead you let her marry that psychic little brat.Everything is your foult-Said Kya without thinking and hurting Minerva's (Grams) feelings.

The twin took Ana to the secret location and there they prepared some sort of ritual .They cured every injury and with a herb combined with a spell they erased one part of Ana's memory just in case.

-You told your twins that Ana might not be able to use magic yet but she is protected from any mind related spells ,she is part psychic-Said Grams looking into Kya's eyes

Grams knew Kya didn't told the twins.Ana will soon be awake and she will finally know the truth.She is the only which in the family that can't do magic and all the lives of the coven are linked to hers.