Chapter 1

Chapter 1 ; Sweet Little Things
-------------------

The sound of her soft delicate voice was all he wanted to hear, yearning to have her in his arms. All the sweet little things was all he could remember, her loving embrace when he was in distress or simply emotional.

She was the girl Takeda loved, but was unfortunately too late to even confess to her. She had disappeared, leaving no trace to where she had vanished . Where could she possibly be?

Takeda kneeled down in front of  his best friends memorial stone, setting down a flower. " Everyday, I am missing you. Chaerin. " He says with such grief in his tone, " If only you knew, how much I love you. " he mutters. Clutching the picture frame in his hand, bringing it to his chest. " I shouldn't have let them get to you. " He whispers, tears swelling in his eyes as the water began to run down his cheeks.

Takeda paid his respects, crying all along. Wishing she was there to comfort him, pushing himself up from the ground. He began to prepare for his leave, but upon doing so he heard branches break. Turning his head to the side, " Who goes there? " he questions. Only to have someone throw a punch at him. " You put her through pain and suffering, It was your fault. " The raspy yet feminine voice taunted, Takeda taken aback as he falls to the ground. " W-What?! " Takeda looked at the person, taking note of what she wore. Noticing her and Chaerin had similar style, but she wore a mask which covered the womans mouth. Her eyes piercing into his very soul, Takeda attempts to read her mind but the person seemed to control on what she thought about making it hard for the Japanese to access her mind.

" You were the cause of her runaway. " Takeda immediately stood up, getting in his fighting stance as he swung back at the woman. The raven easily dodging his fist as she moves to the side, Takeda's brows furrowed as he continued to fight this mysterious woman. " You know nothing! I loved her! " Takeda yelled, kicking her in the stomach as she was sent flying back. " And she loved you, but that Jacqui girl ruined everything " Upon hearing his previous love interest, he began fuming in anger. " You do not bring her into this! She was Chaerin's good friend! " The mysterious lady merely laughed, " Good friend? Jacqui knew about her feelings towards you. " she responds. Takeda flustered with her words, " Nonsense! " Takeda yelled. Charging towards the woman, going full force. " How do you even know about all this?! " He questioned, before performing his X-Ray.

The breaking of  bones and the sounds of groans could be only audible from the woman as she laid on the ground, Takeda immediately noticing that her mask had ripped. Approaching the recovering lady as he violently flips the girl over, his eyes laying upon a familiar face.

His eyes widen in disbelief, mouth agape as he stared down at the woman who fluttered her eyes open. Punching Takeda in the face and immediately fleeing into the forest, " Wait ! " Takeda ran after her but he eventually lost her.

" Chaerin... "