Attention!!!

Hi everyone.

Thanks for giving this book a chance. This is my second book on wattpad so I'm very excited to see how this books works out.

It's a completely different book compared to the other story I wrote.

Please check out that book too. Just click on my profile and on the book named 'Flamed'.

As I said this is my second book on wattpad so I will not start this book right away as first I have to finish my first book.

I will start writing this book in two to three months as I update in three to four days.

Hope you like this book in the future and give me all your support.

Alright now the copyright.

© 2017. Mahima chakravarthy.
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher. Contact me if you wish to make a movie out of this book ;).

No really don't steal my book just because you can't write one. Everyone likes original ideas and original books, unique books attract many readers. Use you brain and write something by your self. Don't even steal my summary or the theme of my book. If you want a theme, message me. I will given you ideas but don't copy and be a copy cat.

And no, translation is not allowed on any books of mine.

For covers please mail me on: mahi.chakravarthy@gmail.com

All good wishes and no negative people allowed.

Comment good stuff and if there is anything wrong then tell me In sugar coated manner. Oki?

Yes.

That's it.

And now my favourite part-

                 _____________
                      Foreword.

       You can never swim in me
              till I'd want you to.

         My currents will always
                 be against you.

        Though you'll try to sail             
         Your way into my heart,

          But be careful, I'll trap
          you with my waves till
               death do us part.
                 ____________

Follow me and add this book in your reading lists and library and stay updated.

Given my other book a chance and I'm sure it will be worth it.

Thanks everyone.

Love,

Mahima.