Chapter 1, CURRAHEE

'HIYO SILVER!" 

All around Harper there were men getting a little angry. Behind her she heard Luz: 'C'mon, just shut up sobel!'

'Luz, dont get mad. If we jump with him, I just drop a grenate. Alright?'

'Alright Little Princes, do that.' Luz said flirty.  

'LUZ, stop trying to flirt with me. I am not going to kiss you anyway.'

'Aww.... Please little Princess? Then I am gonna give you a beer. Or a new dress or something. '

'A Dress, are you serious? I rather kiss you then wearing a dress...'

'Okey... Hoobs, over here!'

Harper knows it is a joke, but she still walks away, up to the front of the line of running man. Not that that is fun, cause she walk next to Sobel, but now she doesn't have to kiss Luz! But Sobel doesn't like girls in his easy company, so he sends her back to her place.  Cause 'how dare she to fuck up the beautiful line.'

'Sir, do I got permission to speak, sir?' Randleman starts talking. 

'Yes.' Winter said. 

'We got 9 companies in this army. But why are we the only one who have to walk every Friday night in the pitch dark?'

Winters: ' Why do you think, sergeant Randleman?'

'Cause Sobel hates us, sir.' 

Nobody dares to talk. How does Randleman have the guts to say something like that...?

'he doesn't hates us, he only hates you!'

Men launching all around, Winters saved this stupid walk.  Like he always does. Cause Sobel always fucks everything off....