Plot

The nadakhan was defeated ,ninjago was at peace again. The ninja were at the bounty as usual. That night it was Zane,s turn to cook so he was in the kitchen ,while the rest of the them were in the dinning room. Zane made the dinner ready and was about to enter the room when he heard voices . Well there is no threat to save ninjago no nindroids,no snakes said Cole. Well we have a nindroid with us said jay joking as usual. You know Zane is quite useless said kai. Yeah he is just a cook said Cole. I dont know how sensi chose him to be the ice ninja ,he could choose someone who is  a human said Jay. And know he wears this masks that resembles skin thinking no one will know , he is a robot said Kai. Hey that wasn't nice said llyoid entering the room. Dont worry he wont know anything ,he is a robot they have no feelings said Nya . Your being mean, he sacrificed his life trying to save us said llyoid. Pfft, like he has a life said Cole.A crashed was heard at the door .Every one turned around to see Zane artificial tears in his eyes . Zane we.... said Llyoid. Iam useless i have no feeling said Zane looking at all of them. Zane ,its not what you think said Cole standing up.  Now i know what you think about me said Zane his eyes filled with tears. Iam useless ,OK then i will leave you who needs a dumb robot that can just cook he said and ran outside launched his elemental dragon and flew off .Zane stop said Llyoid trying to stop him but it was no use. Zane went to a small village and change his identity as well as his appearance ,he was a teacher but he would protect the village by turning into a mysterious ninja the white mask.                                                                                                                                                                      

Zane changed his name to zack . He also changed his hairstyle and he got a scar in his eye while fighting a robber Zane wasn't the old Zane,anymore. He had became a more serious person then he was but was kind, He had became quite stronger and he had switched his weapons to kantanas . He,s common sense had increased as well. The people of the village new him as Zack Anderson. He had complity changed, the only thing that was the same was his eyes and the memories inside him He missed them even if they had called him useless . He missed jay,s jokes and how he tried to cheer everyone,  Kai being overprotective like always, Cole being the strongest and the worst cook , Nya she was very kind as well as energetic ,Sensi giving good advice telling them to train and to be serious and Llyoid ...... He was always the kid ,smiling ,candy lover he was the only one who protected Zane that night. How he missed being with a company