J-jun Kissed Me!

J-Jun Kissed Me!

(Based on true story)

-Austin

I walked nervously towards her. Composing what to say in approaching a beautiful lady sitting outside their house in a morning breeze. Though I've been preparing it since last week, I still find myself dumb right now.

"Tess," I approached, hoping she wouldn't notice my shaking.

She looked at me with her bright eyes expectantly waiting for a continuation. And I know, it's now or never. I'll take the risk. In my left pocket lies a letter for her and so as in my right pocket- but those two letters have the opposite contents. A positive and negative one.

"I want a closure." I finally said. Yes. A closure. I will be having my flight this night, and the first thing I wanted to do before I go is to have a closure between this beautiful lady and me.

She is my childhood friend. A very special one. We played together and enjoyed each other's company when we were still little. My mom, and hers were close. We didn't still exist in this world when the both mothers decided to take contraceptives (just like pills)- which should be taken for exactly 30 days but they shared the set in half so obviously, it didn't work afterall.

As a result, my mom already having two female offsprings gave birth to me. While her mother, after having two male offsprings gave birth to her. I was just a few days older than her actually and our history is quite cute, thanks to our mothers.

I remembered when dad and I went to their house to ask her dad (a mechanic) to fix something. We played ofcourse, that's what all 4 year-old kids do.

We went to a room that wasn't familiar at all. We continued playing then suddenly she started to cry! A loud one! But the thing is, I was really nervous when she started to weep. I didn't know what to do. What should a four year old boy do?

Her father came barging in, and then asked "Tes, what's wrong? What happened?" Yeah, whats wrong? I asked, in my mind.

She was willing to answer between her sobs "J-JUN! JUN KISSED ME!!" She cried to her dad.

Yes, I kissed her.. On the cheek. I don't deny it. Don't ask me why! 'because you can't blame a four year old boy having two sisters and a loving mom that he always kiss, plus, she's so adorable! I thought it was okay with her. But then I realized she has 2 brothers, and obviously protected by them.

"Did you kiss him back?" Her dad asked her while laughing at the current scenario. I didn't know why uncle is laughing though, is it a good thing? I didn't bother to understand. I was more troubled on Tes. But I wasn't even sorry on what I did. I was glad actually, and that made me guilty.

"No!" still crying. "I didn't!!" she responded.

"Then it's your lost!" Her dad uttered laughing. While we actually didn't get what does he mean that time.

In our age of 8 or 9, we got seperated. They went to a place with the distance having 8hour transportation. I always think of her; how was she doing? Where is she? And I do missed her. Little bit I know that there was a gathering made after 6 or 7 years and I saw her brother and immediately asked about Tes after common greetings. Her brother called out for her and I was beaming and excited on meeting my friend again after all those years.

Afterwards I saw her walking towards me... I mean us, me and her brother. I didn't know if Tes was just walking slow but.. man! Everything slowed down! I was staring at her intently while the wind pleasantly brushed through her.. And "WOW!" Was all my head can say, prolonging the letter O, making may jaw dropped and my mouth hang a little. Since that day I was determined to win her heart.