chapter 8

Vanessa's POV

I grabbed my phone and made a group chat that had Me, Jennifer, Ahsley, Emily, Ryan, and Chaz. I was ganna add Justin but then he would have to bring his slut Madi.

*text image*

-Hey guys what up
~Vanessa

-Last time I checked the sky
~Chaz

-I meant what r u doing tomorrow?
~Vanessa

-Nothing why?
~Chaz

-Nothing just watch Netflix
~Ryan

-Same here Ry
~Selena, Emily, Jen, Ashley

-How would all of u like to go to a club with me and the one and only HARRY STYLES?!
~Vanessa

-OMFG YESSS
~Ryan, Selena, Jen, Emily, Chaz

-ok meet us at the club so downtown at 9:00
~Vanessa

-ok
~Jen, Selena, Emily, Chaz, Ryan

*text image over*

After I texted them I felt guilty for not inviting Justin. I just dislike Madi so does everyone else I didn't want her ruin the night. I know that sounds mean but honestly. So I got up and went to the kitchen to grab some food to eat. When I feel guilt I eat a lot. After grabbing some Doritos, Chicken, a salad, and two cups if yogurt I went back to the living room where Tanner was. And sat down on the love seat. I went on my phone to post a selfie for the fans. And saw that my other BFF's Kylie and Kendall were texting me. I opened the group chat that they had me in which was them and there sisters. I couldn't help but laugh at there funny selfies that they sent. And Kim saying that she is ganna post them. I miss hanging out with them. So I told them that I will come over to visit next week.

After talking to the Kardashians and Jenner's I went up to bed cause I was super tired. It was only 8:30 idk why I was so tied but whatever.

Next morning

I got up and did my morning rutin then went down stairs for breakfast. I made yummy blueberry pancakes with scrambled eggs for me and Tanner. Once Tanner came down we talked a little. And asked him to come to the club with me and my friends and Harry. He said yes but then left for practice.

After cleaning the plates I grabbed my purse and sun glasses and went to the mall to shop for a cute dress for tonight.

As I parked my car I pushed through the Paparazzi to get inside the mall. I decided to hit up one of my favorite store called No Question ¿

I went towards the back where they had club dresses. I grabbed a bunch of dresses to try on and decided on one. Finally. It was a strapless red dress with a lace pattern down the side. The dress was a little above my knees. I had to admit I looked a lot like Snooki from Jersy Shore. A lot of people say that we could pass as twins. There were even rumors going around that we were. I could see why I always have my hair like hers and I am the exact same height as her.

After paying for the dress I decided to buy new shoes for to match my dress. I went to Gallery Of Shoes. And went towards the heel section. Once I got there I found my shoe size and tried on pairs of shoes. I found the perfect ones though they were gold and high but not to high to the point where I can't walk. I went to check out and my total was $79.86 I paid and left.

Once I pulled up to the house I went upstairs to fix my make-up, and get my stuff on cause it was already 7:00.

Hey guys I know that this chapter is boring but the next chapter is ganna have a lot of drama like, break ups, kidnappings and a bunch more just bare with me.
~V