School

I go to a school called "FNAF Fans High" where every high school age kid goes to school at, we learn how to sing and learn about Five Nights At Freddy's or FNAF singer's. My name is Rachael Sharp, I am thirteen years old, I have long black hair going halfway down my back and my dad is a famous FNAF singer. I don't want anybody to know that my dad is Nathan Sharp but he's know as NateWantsToBattle a FNAF singer that almost everybody in my school knows who he is.

I was walking down the hall of my school going to my locker that was on the second floor of the school, I only have two friends, their names are Megan and Jessica their my only friends in the whole entire school that know who my dad is, I get to my locker I take off my bracelet that had my locker key on it along with my house key I put the key into the lock, turn it then getting it off and open my locker then grab my drawing notebook and my two writing notebooks one has song lyrics in that I wrote myself and the other was for my notes about FNAF singers.

After getting my notebooks and drawing book I close my locker and get the key out then slipping it onto my wrist and push my lock up I hear a click then I head to my first class Art with Mr. Diego who is really cool and an amazing artist. I walk to the first floor then into my art class and sit down next to Megan on the other side of here was Jessica, Mr. Diego hears the bell ring with two dings, Mr. Diego wait a minute till he takes roll so students can get to class when the bell rings.

I take off my backpack which was a old bag falling apart it was ready for me to say goodbye to it and get a new one, a minute had passed and Mr. Diego gets up and closes the classroom door then says that we were going to choose a FNAF singer then draw them and coloring them, he walks around the classroom with a hand made bowl that he made himself, the bowl had strips of papers the same size with different FNAF singer written on them.

He goes to each student with a clipboard and pen written the FNAF singer by the box with our name so he knows what we're doing, a couple of seconds late he gets to me I reach into the bowl and pull out a piece then unfold it. I show Mr. Diego what singer I got and then hand him the slip of paper I got, I write the name in my drawing notebook on a blank piece of paper, Jessica asks me what Megan and I are drawing for our FNAF singer.

Megan "I got TryHardNinja" I say "I have GroundBreaking, you?" Jessica "NateWantsToBatttle" I say "that's cool" Mr. Diego tells that we have all of class to work on our FNAF singer and that he still needs to decide a due date for these and he would post it to the place where we see our grades and see when assignments are due for our classes. he tells us that we could have all this class to work on our assignment, I get up and grab a computer then open it and log into my account on it.

I look up a picture of GroundBreaking, I open one picture that was not his logo but him as if you're going to meet him I copy the picture and email it my dad telling him to print this out in color for one of my assignments, I start to sketch the outline of him then later I will add details to him. I hear Mr. Diego call my name then ask me to come talk to him out in the hall, I get up from my seat and walk towards him out the classroom door he closes the door then walks down the hall a little bit then stop turning around. Mr. Diego "Rachael I was talking to a FNAF artist and they saw your work they want you to send them some of your painting and they will sell them at their art stand, unless you can go with them they would love that too and they will pay you for whatever price you chose for the price" Rachael "I need to talk to my dad about it before making a decision on this" he walks back into his room and I follow behind him then sit back down and continue to sketch the rough outline of GroundBreaking.

The bell rings for me to go to my next class I pack up my drawing stuff then head to my next class that is music with Mr. Drake his class is where we listen to FNAF singers and write songs on our own then record them at the school in and publish them to a music producer to listen then to see if they will sell in the public of the FNAF fans.

Words: 875