It's Only The Beginning.

I ran out of the shed that barley fit my bed and the place I call "home". My heart raced. It was like a wrecking ball pounding against the walls of my chest. At this moment I was terrified. I was a little too late to make breakfast for the pack. At this point the Alpha and his friends would be up. I ran as fast as I could. The walls of my lungs burning as I tried to get enough air in my lunges. Finally the pack house came into view. But as I come closer I was the young Alpha waiting at the door.

          I walked up to him and immediately was shaking. I bowed my head in respect. he looked at me and smirked. I can't handle another beating, I had lost to much blood from yesterday's. I looked at him terrified for my punishment. He walked up to me.

         " Why the hell are you late." He asked.

        " Please, please don't hurt me." I began to whimper.

         " Why the HELL were you late, damn it Mary don't make me repeat myself." He shouted

         " I-I-I wo-woke up l-late." I said starting to cry. He grabbed my left arm and pushed me inside. His grip was so tight around my arm it made me cry more. He pushed me to the basement and pushed me down the stairs. When I looked up to see the bloodstained walls I let out a whimper. The blood was ALL mine.

       He chained me up so I was standing but couldn't move. I didn't struggle because if I did I would only get hurt more so I placed my head down to where my hair covered my face. He took out his whip. I bit my tongue holding back a scream.

      " Fifteen hits to your legs and five to your stomach. Maybe that will teach you to wake up faster." He said with a smirk. Soon after I heard the sound of a whip.

*Crack

My eyes widened at the pain on my legs my teeth sinking deeper into the bottom of my lip.

*Crack

*Crack

*Crack

*Crack

*Crack

       9 more cracks later and my face was wet with tears and my chin and neck wet with the blood that I spilled from my lip from biting to hard. He moved on to my stomach.

*Crack

*Crack

*Crack

*Crack

*Crack

       My vision now was blurry and I could barley see. I felt dizzy and light headed. I can't take this anymore. Why me? What did I do to deserve this? He walked towards me and unchained me.

        " Go clean up and make us breakfast, you lowlife. And you may not have your meals today." He said, I looked at him, into his beautiful eyes that showed pure hatred. I was never going to escape this man.