Prologue

Prologue

Seven-year old Amy Willow grabbed a dagger from the table. Her older brother, Robert ajusted his armour. Darcey, the oldest of the three, tied the lace of her boots.

She curt a nod of goodbye, as she smirked. "Break a leg, my siblings," Darcey said. "Or I'll just break it for you. . ."

Darcey grabbed a black sword and slashed it around just to show-off. Robert rolled his eyes, as he put on his helemet. "As if, you'll win and become Father's heir, dream on."

Robert stuck his tongue out at Darcey. "I'll try to become Father's heir," Amy said, brightly. "Then, we'll play under the oak trees like we do everyday!"

"This is a game of wounds, my dear sweet little sister," hissed Darcey. "You'll lose of all your whining. You don't stand a chance."

Darcey crackled as she went out of the weapon room. Amy looked down feeling ashamed. "I shouldn't have never joined..." She mumbled, sadly. "Darcey said I don't have a chance."

"C'mon, Amy," Robert said, trying to comfort his youngest sister. "Who knows! Maybe you'll win!"

He patted her head and went out of the weapon room. "A very fine weapon indeed," a voice said. "But your dagger is very weak although fine but weak."

Amy turned around and saw her most favorite aunt in the world. Eona, the spirit of Earth and Water. She beamed, as she ran and hugged her. "Auntie Eona!" Amy cried. "I thought you were going to Japan to calm the waves again!"

"Why would you do that?" Eona cooed. "I have to watch my favorite niece in the whole wide universe!"

Amy grinned. Eona gave her a bow and arrow. The spirit of earth and water winked at her niece. "Be an archer."

Amy gave her a confused look but she took it. "Bye, Auntie Eona!" Eona slightly waved and teleported.

Amy entered the battle field. It was a forest and she stood nearby a botomless crystal blue lake Darcey attacked her. She dodged, Darcey pushed her into the a deep lake.

Amy couldn't breathe. She knew this was the end of her, she closed her eyes and thought all the happy memories that were made when she was still younger. Suddenly, Amy could breathe. She felt water swirling around her, it pushed her to the surface, as her eyes glowed hot white. A golden crown appeared above Amy's head. Darcey glared at her little sister with envy, but kneeled down. Robert had a smile on his face. The Elemental Elders appeared: Shà Deno and Brì Hana (a.k.a the light and dark twins), Eona, Thandir, Hendros, Istra and lastly Amy's father, Wirtan appeared before them.

"I present to you my heir. The Mistress of Elements!" Wirtan announced. Amy thought it was all over.

But no, this is just the begining. . .

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ah, Cliffhangers. I hate them so much. But this is revenge. Mwahahahahaha! Mwahahaha! Okay, okay, stay positive. Stay positive. 😇😇😇. Oh, forget it! 😈😈😈 Revenge is sweet.

-jewel_silver

P.S

Thanks for all those who are reading and following me!