Newbie

After Scott, Stiles and everyone else left for college it hasnt been easy for everyone to move on.
Sheriff Stilinski and I still work at the police station. Its all quiet now.
As i ramble over paperwor I hear the doorbell going off and there she walks in.
Her eyes were a beautiful yellow, her hair it was so dark. As the dark as night sky in beacon hill. She looked nervous and stressed out. She lost her skin color, she looked so pale.
She approaches my desk and a quiete sound comes out of her mouth.
"Hey somebody stole my car, I just moved and I dont know how they stole it or if i left anything in there and-"
Newbie?
"Okay Miss just calm down breath in and out it is okay we will find your car dont worry just take a seat and we have a talk."
She breathed out and she gave me a weak smile. She looked more releaxed. And calm.

I sat down and look around. I see pictures of teenagers but one of them has really shiny eyes. Weird. I take quick look at his name shield.
"Jordan Parrish." He has a soft face, almost a baby face. But his body. It has something. He has something.
As the officer opens his mouth i reach to my hair and play with it.
"So Miss can I first get your ID?"
I reach down to my bag and realize what i was wearing. A V-Top. Good job Olivia you just flashed the first person you met and its an officer. As I hand him my ID our hands run against eachother.

He is burning.