Introduction

Do Kyungsoo:(17) Kyungsoo is the maknae of the group. He is the only omega in there. His members decide to protect him from any danger. He is small, squishy and cute, shy, and quite but everyone loves him. If someone ever lays a hand on him, his hyungs will get mad and do something awful.

Oh Sehun:(18) Sehun is the second youngest of the group, he is a beta. He always keeps his cold poker face on. He becomes nice and sweet when it's kyungsoo but he turns evil when someone tries to touch His kyungsoo.

Kim Jongin:(18) Kai is an alpha, he sometimes can't control his jealousy. He always wants kyungsoo's attention and glares at the rest of his pack members. Don't make him angry because when he's angry he might kill you any second the only person to stop him is his crush Kyungsoo.

Huang ZiTao:(18)Tao is a beta, he got always acts like a kid but if he's angry you'll be died by 1 second. He does wusyu and other martial arts to protect his crush kyungsoo.

Park Chanyeol:(19) Chanyeol is alpha, he's always a bright and happy virus. He always makes the atmosphere livable and loves to tease kyungsoo but when someone tries to steal kyungsoo aways from him then he turns into a evil virus.

Kim Jongdae:(19) Chen is beta, I he's the troll of the pack and sometimes likes to prank his other pack members. He don't joke when something happens to kyungsoo because he loves that boy too much.

Byun Baekhyun:(19) Baekhyun is beta, he's always sassy and a diva. He loves to put eyeliner and always makes kyungsoo laugh because he loves kyungsoo so much.

Zhang Yixing:(20) Lay is beta, he sometimes gets confused, lost, and looks really lazy. He likes to cuddle with kyungsoo, he may look innocent. But when someone hurts kyungsoo, people fear to death.

Kim Junmyeon:(20) Suho is alpha, he's one of the leadersin the group. He bosses every member around except for kyungsoo. He loves kyungsoo but sometimes be doesn't show it to the pack members when they're around.

Wu Yifan:(20) Kris is alpha, he's people the other leader. People get scared of him easily. He is actually a soft and lovable person when he's around Kyungsoo. But when he sees someone trying to hurt his crush he becomes a cold person.

Lu Luhan:(20) Luhan is beta, he always says he's manly but when he's with kyungsoo he becomes childish. He loves it when Kyungsoo sings to him so he can go to sleep. He may look nice and a fun person to be around but when it comes to a person who is trying to do something to his crush kyungsoo he becomes very manly evil.

Kim Minseok: (20)Xiumin is a alpha, he may look all cute but when someone annoys him. He turns into an evil cutie. He is a quiet person but mostly talks more to Kyungsoo.

________________________

The plot is all the members except the ones that are 20 years old go to hight school. The older hyungs have a job, he all live in a big mansion. All 12 of them are wolf's, some are alphas and betas but the maknae is an omega. They all develop a hug crush on the maknae which is Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo is an innocent wolf that doesn't know about the pack members feeling towards him. Other wolf's that don't have a mate always tries to get kyungsoo to fall in love with them. When his pack members sees what other wolf's try to do to their Kyungsoo. They start protecting him and try to scare them. When Kyungsoo is in heat, he needs someone to help him. He needs to decide what member to choose so they can help him.

Read what happens.......

_______________________________________________________

Started this new ff. Sorry if I got any words wrong, I'll update soon!

-CHOGICRINGE