one

phil

(lowercase intended)

dan proded me for the fifth time in the last three minutes. "dan stop." i said, pushing him off annoyed. dan curled his lip sadly.

"i'm not doing it. you know i have anxiety dan." i sighed. "but phil, i'll be there with you." dan smiled. i shook my head.

"no, dan. how many times do i have to tell you?" i say, annoyance in my tone. dan looks at me, his brown eyes extremely pouty and big.

"stop!" i say, knowing i cant help but agree to this perposterous thing when he gives me those big eyes. dan giggles, grabbing my phone and running away.

i chase after him, yelling who knows what in anger. after a few minutes of dan giggling and running away, he hides in my room and locks the door.

after a minute, dan's phone buzzes on the kitchen counter. i run to it and gasp when I see what dan has done. "dan howell!" i scream in anger. dan giggled, dimples popping because he knows what he has done.

he used my phone to text him and everybody going that i was coming with them. maybe this doesn't seem that crazy to you, but for me it is a big deal.

even if i have plans, i stick by my word. everybody kno- wait. i don't know anybody going. therefore, they dont know me.

if they dont know me, they don't know i always stick by my word. aha! i have found a flaw in dan's almost perfect scheme.

i grabbed my phone from dan, and looked at the texts he had sent. crap. he specifically told them "and i am a man of my word, trust me, i always stick with what i say."

everybody knows i never lie, but even though i don't know them, dan included it. so, when dan sent the text, it just assured everybody that i was going.

"im going to strangle you." i said and dan ran away quickly. i caught up to him, grabbing his wrist and giving him an indian burn

dan just laughed, looking unaffected of his red wrist. i gave him a soft punch in the arm and glared at him, his curly hair a mess. (also, i love that dan is now embracing his curly hair augh)

"better start packing." dan grinned. "how long are we going?" i whined. "about two to three weeks?" dan replied unsurely. i groaned, not wanting to be stuck with five people i didn't even know, for three whole weeks.

dan proded me again, telling me to start packing. "okay!" i yelled, pushing him off. dan rubbed his arm, of which i had hit softly when pushing him off of me.

"don't be a baby." i teased as I pushed myself up to grab my suitcase. dan merely pouted and then hit my ankle. i rubbed it, but then kept walking.

i got my suitcase, and practically shoved all the clothes i own into it. i quickly changed into comfy clothes for the ride, knowing it would be long.

i combed my fringe over slightly and adjusted my shirt. i shoved my hands into my pockets and walked out, remembering that i needed to pack all of my bathroom things.

dan heaved as he carried out his suitcase which was full of everything he needed. "can you - help me - please?" dan grunted. i merely smiled at him and then continued packing my bag.

"phil lester, i know you aren't deaf!" dan called, annoyed. "i know." i giggled, locking the bathroom door. i decided i would take a shower before we left, seen as i wouldn't be able to get a nice shower until we came back.

i turned on the faucet, pulling up the device that turned the shower on. i took my clothes off, and stepped into the shower. i stood there for a moment, letting the warm pellets of water hit my back.

i sighed, knowing these weeks would be stressful. atleast i could destress in the shower. dan knocked on the door, and yelled,"come out!"

"im in the shower!" i screamed. dan groaned, annoyed. "be quick! we have to leave soon." dan sighed. i finished my shower quickly, pulling on my clothes and combing my hair.

i mentally prepared myself, for these next few weeks were going to be rough on my mind.

-

have had this idea for a while, jsut never really got around to writing it.

hope you enjoy ♡ xx