About Me

Hello everyone out there, this is Dusk Demonic. Yeah, yeah, I know it's a weird name but it's mine so deal with it. So a little bit of back ground about me. I am the daughter of a demon and an angel. I am a triplet along with my brother and sister and we have our own form of balance between our dark and light side. My brother is more good than he is bad, my sister on the other hand, she's..........the complete opposite. Now me, it's a bit hard to explain. My mother (angel) and father (demon) both have told me that they can't figure out which side I lean more to, but I already know what I am. I am perfectly even, how do I know this? A prophecy............., YEP! The story goes something like this,"Three children born of both bad and good, will rule a kingdom alone. The most angelic one will rule the land of the angels. The most demonic, the caverns of the demons. But the last is the most powerful of them all. They, being the most balanced, will lead the other siblings and unite all three kingdoms for they will rule the world of the mortals from the shadows. This child will either be the down fall or the saving grace of all these worlds. A battle to concor or a battle to comence, none will know until the day of their 15,000 birthday." The worse part of this is that I'm 14,998 years old. Great. But hey, my family has trust me so I have confidence in myself. Ok so you know a bit more about me I'll tell you what I do in my free time.
Run, train(weapons or hand-to-hand), collect evil souls(thanks dad), gymnastics, write, and  practice shooting bow-and-arrows or guns. So yeah that's it and yes, I will check the comments so don't think you'll be able to get away with sh*t. PS I curse. See you later my followers and tell me what you want to be called. BYE!