I Heart Hello Kitty (Sonadow)

Hey guys! I made this story for Valentines Day. I got the idea listening to I Heart Hello Kitty. I honestly hate Valentines Day but oh well. I'm dedicating this to my best friend/sister SonicGirlBrokenWings. She also hates this holiday so we can hate together XD lol. Imma stop talking now and let you read.

          Shadow walked in the door to hear music blasting upstairs. He closed the door. Damn Sonic. He walked to the stairs and could hear what to singer was saying.

          "H-e-l-l-o coming from your sterio. K-i-t-t-y let me slip between your thighs." Shadow instantly recognized the song. It was I Heart Hello Kitty by Blood On The Dance Floor. He walked up the stairs and could hear Sonic singing along.

          "H-e-l-l-o coming straight from Tokyo. K-i-t-t-y my sex will lead you satisfied." He opened the door quietly and to his surprise he saw Sonic in Amy's dress using a hair brush as a mic. Sonic dropped the brush and blushed when he saw Shadow.

          "Uh I uh..." Shadow smirked as Sonic strumbled over his words.

          "Care to explain why your wearing Amy's dress?" Sonic didn't reply and just blushed like crazy. Shadow noticed that the song was on loop as it played again.

          "You like this song?" Shadow took a step towards Sonic.

          "Umm y-ya." Sonic gulped as Shadow took another step.

          "Me too." Shadow took yet again another step. Sonic started to feel uncomfortable as Shadow advanced foward. He took a step back and his leg instantly hit the bed. Shadow was now infront of him. 

          "Uh S-Shadow?" Shadow leaned his face closer to Sonic's.

          "You look cute in that dress." Sonic opened his mouth to speak but was interupted by Shadow's tongue. Sonic was now redder then Knuckles. Shadow pushed Sonic on the bed.

          "Sh-Shadow." Shadow crawled on top on Sonic. He emitted a low, deep, sexy growl. Sonic's face felt like it was on fire. Shadow kissed Sonic again. Sonic's eyes widened but soon found himself kissing back. Shadow forced his tongue into Sonic's mouth. Sonic moaned as Shadow pushed his tongue against his. Shadow placed a hand on Sonic's hip. Sonic gasped at the touch. Shadow broke the kiss for air.

          "Sh-sh-shad-." Sonic was once again interupted by Shadow's tongue. Shadow started rubbing lower. Sonic's breath hitched when Shadow reached his inner thigh. Shadow rubbed closer and closer to his area. Sonic's heart was beating so fast he thought it might burst. Shadow finally reached his area and stroked his length. Sonic whimpered at the feeling. It felt so wrong but yet so right.

          Shadow broke the kiss and started to suck on his neck. Sonic moaned. Shadow rubbed is thumb on the head of Sonic's member. Sonic arched his back slightly. Using his other hand, Shadow pulled the dress off Sonic and started to kiss down his chest. Shadow let go of Sonic's length and could hear a quiet whimper come from Sonic.

          Shadow kept kissing lower and lower. He purposely avoided Sonic's member and kissed around it. Sonic whimpered from the tortures pleasure. Shadow then licked up Sonic's length. Sonic moaned and a shiver ran down his spine. Shadow took his whole cock in and sucked it. Sonic moaned loudly and gripped Shadow's quills. He couldn't believe they were actually doing this!

          Shadow hummed sending vibrations to Sonic's member. Sonic moaned even louder and gripped his quills even tighter, pulling him closer. Shadow eventually pulled away, panting slightly. Sonic whimpered since the pleasurable treatment had stopped. Shadow kissed Sonic again then started to whisper in his ear.

          "Get on your hands and knees." Sonic nodded and did what he was told. Sonic gasped as he felt Shadow's tongue licking at his entrance. Shadow then inserted a finger into Sonic's tight tail hole. Sonic moaned in pain and pleasure. Shadow pushed it in and out then added a second one. Sonic winced as Shadow started to scissor him. Shadow moved his two fingers around then added a third. Sonic bit his tongue as he was stretched. Shadow pulled his fingers out when he thought Sonic was stretched enough.

          Shadow cradled Sonic's hips. Sonic gripped the bed sheets. He was a bit scared but he wanted this more then he ever realized. Shadow slowly entered Sonic. Sonic yelled out in pain and pleasure. Shadow continued to enter Sonic until he was all the way. Sonic's breath was ragged as he slowly got use to the new feeling.

          Sonic moaned as Shadow started to move inside him. Shadow went slowly but gradually speeded up as Sonic got even more use to the feeling. Every thrust slightly rougher then the one before. Soon Shadow was pounding into Sonic. Sonic screamed in pleasure with every thrust.

          "Sh-Shadow!" Sonic screamed. He was close to his climax and so was Shadow. Shadow growled, a deep, sexy growl. Shadow moaned as he released into Sonic. Sonic gasped and he released on the bed. Shadow exited Sonic. Sonic collasped on the bed, panting heavily. Shadow layed beside Sonic, also panting heavily.

          "That. Was. Amazing." Sonic managed to say. Shadow nodded. Finally catching his breath Shadow turned to Sonic.

           "So why were you wearing Amy's dress?"

          "Rouge had dared me to keep it on for a whole day." Shadow stared at Sonic.

          "But how would she know if you wore it the whole day if she isn't here?" Suddenly they heard a taping at the window. They turned to see Rouge holding a camera. She smiled and waved at the two.

          "Happy Valentines Day!" She yelled. Both of the hedgehog's eyes widened.

          "Shit!"

I hope you enjoyed. Comment or vote if you did. Hope you have a nice Valentines Day.