The Mysterious Audio

"Hello everyone. I assume if you're listening to this, then that means that my plan is working."

"What plan, you ask? I unfortunately am taking that plan with me to a place I call the Eternal Gardens. You won't hear a thing about it from me."

"But, if anything, you should know why I put this plan into action. You deserve at least that much."

"I put this plan into action for many reasons, but one sticks out much more than the others."

"The fact that I shelled myself up in a fantasy."

"You see, since the age of about 10 years old, I have always lived in a fantasy I shelled myself up in. And I still do, even right now."

"If you knew why I can't stand this...'being in a fantasy' thing, you'd know why I'm doing this plan in the first place..."

"While life is uncomfortable for almost everyone in it, whether human, plant, or animal; it doesn't mean you should do what I do...and shell yourself up in a fantasy for life. Because if you do that...you'll never be able to live in reality."

"If I could have learned to live in reality...who knows how better off I'd be right now."

A laugh is heard on the audio after the sentence is finished.

"But you'll never know...WILL YOU?!?"

A glass bottle is heard shattering against a wall as if it had been thrown, along with a loud and very angry scream.

"YOU NEVER REALLY DID UNDERSTAND ME, DID YOU?!?"

A banging is heard on the nearby locked door.

"You people just don't know when to quit...do you?"

"Let me give you a scenario. Maybe if you see it through my eyes, you'll understand for once."

The banging on the door gets louder as the male voice on the audio speaks.

"Imagine this: You are always in a deep dark place. Your emotions take tiny things and intensify them so they seem bigger than normal. The stress makes you seem like you are drowning in your own emotions. So you shell yourself up in a fantasy you made. For years, it is like this, nonstop. Until you decide that's it, that you've had enough of this. So you make a plan. A small last-ditch effort to try and save yourself."

"Now do you understand my position in this scenario here?"

The banging gets so loud that the door shakes with each bang made on it.

"Welp. I guess this is it. It looks like it is time for Phase 3 of my plan."

"Hopefully, the next time something like this happens, you will remember this moment. You will remember this moment and try to prevent this from happening again in the future. I can only hope and dream now...right?"

"See you...who knows when. Maybe we will meet again someday."

The audio ends.

When you look at the bottom of the post, the listen count is at 2.4 million.